Login
Page 188 of 422 88138178186187188189190198238288
Results 3,741 to 3,760 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Kalimera.

This is Yorgos.

:wave:

Hi, this is CatherineJ. I am interested in CNC technology.

Hi all , this is Noe. I am interested in CNC :wave:

I'm glad to join the CNC group, moreover, we have a lot of CNC accessories, price concessions, the hope can help you

Hi
    this is Pawel

Hello, I am interested in finding some info about how I can Duplicate a (Pack Saddle Tree Bar) Its a odd twisted round piece of wood that rests on a horses back. But I need to make quite a few for myself. I am interested in possibly purchasing a machine that will do the job, as well as some software to generate/edit a 3D Model. My budget is pretty tight, and this will all be for Wood. The piece that I need to Mill is 20" Long, 6" Wide, and about 2-3" thick. It looks like a skateboard, But very Twisted, with Lumps and valleys. Any information would be helpful. my budget is Under 2k....

So My budget is small. Under 2k Hopfuly. I would like to get a CNC Machine of some sort to mold a (Pack Saddle Tree Bar) I need to make quite a few of them. They are 20" Long, 6" Wide, and 2-3" Thick. The mold of them look similar to the picture.

In any event, How would I go about getting a MODEL of one that I Hand make,

I also need a Mirrored duplicate of it. Any advise would be appreciated.

Hi all!
    I'm currently building a "mid sized" (2500 x 1500 x 250mm) CNC router, X & Y rack and pinion Z screw, A in the future after these 3 start to move
    The mechanics are finished and now I'm "lurking" for ideas of the transmission and wiring...

Branimir

Any updates as to the 3040? Would like to hear about your experiences........Thank you,

Good day ladies and gentlemens.

I have been lurking this forum a lot, up until know I decide to register.

My short term goal is to build my own CNC, a engraving machine.
    Mid term is to build a plasma cutter.

I work for a company with something like 20 CNC machines (Haas if it matters) and 3 waterjets. I am in charge of those, I dont operate them but im in charge of the waterjets.

Anyways, I know a little about everything and a lot about nothing. I like to research subjects and compilate all the information. So if i can help with anything about nothing just let me know.

Hello All,

My name is James, works in a company called Lon-Gine Precision in Taiwan.
    Been working here for 4 years and the guy who was working on the L20 has retired and now i am in charge of it. I am sure i will be on here a lot more often to seek for answers! it is like a gold mine here to dig on.

My friend, Is really a coincidence, this thing I have, and the price is affordable. If you need can contact me, email: [email protected]
    Quote Originally Posted by ctc911ctc View Post
    Hi,

I am looking for a CNC router, I am centering on the 6040 found on ebay (and a million other places) sold as a package by:

New 6040 Router ENGRAVER Engraving Drilling and Milling Machine CNC I | eBay

I am looking at this unit for the Z Axis travel (I need at least 4 inches) and this one fits the bill.

I am not that price sensitive, so if there is a better unit that you would be so kind to point me too that is within this machines functional specification - many thanks in advance.

I am a bit troubled that the drive motor system is 1980's technology (centronics - really centronics??? - interface AKA parallel printer interface)

Hi all ,have Dahlgren scu,with system 300,looking for original software(have disks but not a single one working anymore)...5.25 flopys.

Tack and Gear | Western Trail Rider Rod Nikkel Saddle Tree Maker We don't have this thing, but I help you find the two sites, hope to help you.If you need some CNC things, you can contact us, our website: Yunson CNC - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling inverter for ac motor,inverter single phase motor,variable output dc power supply and more on Aliexpress.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MulePacker View Post
    So My budget is small. Under 2k Hopfuly. I would like to get a CNC Machine of some sort to mold a (Pack Saddle Tree Bar) I need to make quite a few of them. They are 20" Long, 6" Wide, and 2-3" Thick. The mold of them look similar to the picture.

In any event, How would I go about getting a MODEL of one that I Hand make,

I also need a Mirrored duplicate of it. Any advise would be appreciated.

Hello, I come from China, we have a lot of CNC parts, if you need some numerical control aspects of things, can come to see.
    Yunson CNC - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling motor driver,bit tool,motor rc and more on Aliexpress.com

Me too:cheers:, and I also run some CNC parts, you may have a look, may be of interest to you, the website: Yunson CNC - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling motor driver,bit tool,motor rc and more on Aliexpress.com

Howdy!

I'm Scott...not from China. :rainfro:

Richmond, Va

Some German CNC mills, and a couple 5-axis HAAS, and a bunch of 3d systems rapid-proto machines.

For fun and profit.

Hope to share and learn.

We run Italian CAM from CIMSystem for all mills. Great CAM and great pricing.

I sell German Steinbichler and Korean made Medit 3d scanners (Structured-light), and CAD from Germany, among other things....

Not looking to spam the site with sales ads at all! LOL We're doing fine with work.

Hmmmm,

So, Where is my post??:tired:

(edit....OK, this forum has weird default of viewing things backa55wards!?? Recent posts are first. This is not the internet norm. I will try to change in my preference to format I am use to.)

(double-edit....fixed it back to normal. Threads now read in chronological order, which makes much more sense to read! LOL I can't read a book backwards!)

Scotty

Hello, I am new to CNC. I have a small plastics company and would like to expand into CNC. I have 3 injection machines among other tools. We do rapid prototypes, casting molds, injection molding production runs, 3D printing and CAD.

Hello I am nelson from Alabama and like prints on fabric

Page 188 of 422 88138178186187188189190198238288