585,741 active members*
4,978 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 189 of 422 89139179187188189190191199239289
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hey Im Jon, Im 27 Ive worked as a machinist for about 10 years specializing in programming, setup, and machining everything. When I say everything I mean ive worked in aerospace, stamping, plastic injection, and job shops. Ive used software from catia to mastercam, im the most proficient in Gibbs but I am preety good on powermill and worknc as well, for only being 27 Im extremely well rounded in a shop. From 5th axis to 3 + 2. As we speak I work at a great shop running a Euro 2000 with a Fanuc 16M controller here we use gibbs. I joined the forums seeking info on the 16m controller, the first mill I ever ran was an okk with a fanuc controller. Happy to be a part of this forum and I hope I find what Im looking for.

Hello to all. I'm Howard. I'm a 68 yr old retired toolmaker who worked
    in the shop for 45 yrs. I've done just about every thing except CNC.
    I now spend my shop time in my home machine shop. I now call myself
    a professional tinker. I do not hire out, but I do barter some. I am
    going to build a 3D printer, and researching this has peaked my
    interest in CNC. I live in the middle 82 acres of mountain land with
    my faithful wife of 48 yrs. We belong to the caving community. We
    read alot and love the outdoors.

|

hi, i'm new to using a cnc machine and I thought joining a community would be a good idea.

Hello

usign a 97 bridgeport torq cut 22 and a dalian teach, sometimes get lost and dont know how to get out, so a hand would be great.
    C.

Howdy'do All!!

Just starting to dive into the CnC world and am looking forward to a great and fun journey ;P
    RedR

Hi my name is Mark and I torture an older Fadal 2216 quite a bit , I took my machining courses at a Haas VF1 and there are quite a few differences in how to 'talk' to the ol' beast and there is where I sometimes get lost , I am hoping by joining this forum I might gain some insights into processes that yet elude me.
    Anyway ladies and gents I hope you are ready for some really dumb questions.
    Mark

Hai, I am sarath from Qatar. Interested to learn on CNC and related things.

Hello all I have been trying to get my CNC ready for many years, This is my lucky year

Hello,

I am interested in building a mini/small CNC. My interests include making prototype printed circuit boards, enclosures, and various small odds and ends for the occasional hobbyist project.

I hope to stop relying too much on using a friend's Bridgeport and get my own smaller machine.

Hello,

I am interested in building a mini/small CNC. My interests include making prototype printed circuit boards, enclosures, and various small odds and ends for the occasional hobbyist project.

Hi, This is my first time on a forum in many years, so I hope I'm in the correct spot for this. I signed into this forum to get involved with other people with the same interests as mine about CNC's. I have been working with CNC's since they basically came to the US in the early 80's and now own my own business as a CNC tech for woodworking machines. I am in the process of building my own and fitting with routers and plasma cutting.
    It looks like there are many people out here that have information to share along with great conversation.
    Looking forward to this.

Hi, this is my first time on his type of forum. i have recently purchased a Heiz S720T and worked with Mach3 previously. i would like to produce products for education Industry in Namibia. i have recently purchased products from Make CNC as i see a market. i hope i can get information to run the software with my machine as i am more comfortable with Mach3.

hi Guys, i am Namibia and hoping to get some help from the Pros in the field of CNC!

Hi,
    i am a newby to these sites and things and hoping to become proficient in the industry of education. i am a newby to CNC, bought a Heiz S720T and used Mach3 a couple of years ago. i now would like to combine this as i have a good selection of .dxf files.

Hi, I am completely new to cnc, but are really interested in all the diy projects and what it has to offer. I hope to use the forum to gain new knowledge and learn (step by step) from all in the cnc community. Especially on the software side of things, brace yourselves....

Hello, Theodore, I also am nc amateur, at the same time operating some CNC parts, can have a look, if you have any need website: Yunson CNC - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling inverter for ac motor,inverter single phase motor,variable output dc power supply and more on Aliexpress.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    Hi, this is my first time on his type of forum. i have recently purchased a Heiz S720T and worked with Mach3 previously. i would like to produce products for education Industry in Namibia. i have recently purchased products from Make CNC as i see a market. i hope i can get information to run the software with my machine as i am more comfortable with Mach3.

hello,
    hope we can learn more CNC information with each other!

Eyup from Yorkshire! Anyone for tea?

I've been a reader for a while here, but feel ready to jump in with both feet (in mouth)

I studied architecture & CAD a few years ago and fairly proficient on the CAD side of things, but felt the calling of overalls and the workshop floor instead of a shirt & tie in the office, so set about learning all I can about machine tools and CNC. Walking into a college machine shop full of Haas and Hurco's for the first time last September was as intimidating as walking into a field of bulls, but am beginning to understand these beasts. I'm now looking at building my first CNC retrofit on an X2 mill after much reading on here. There's more to learn than I think I have lifespan left, but I'll give it my best shot!

Here's to cramming my head full of amazing and arcane knowledge!

Tim.

I joined today to learn more about the new technology of cnc and maybe some feedback when I get a new machine to work on. I work for a machine shop that engineer and customize workholding fixtures.

Hi everybody. I've been on CNC machines for about 12 years and have been programming with Gibbs for a little over a year. I've watched this forum for a while and finally decided to join.

Page 189 of 422 89139179187188189190191199239289