585,875 active members*
4,122 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 416 of 422 316366406414415416417418
Results 8,301 to 8,320 of 8431
    Hi.
    I'm Robert from Hungary. I'm newbie but I try to build a CNC.
    Thank you for your help.

Thanks for accepting me I'm from the North Pole in Upper Michigan. Lol
    I have a 4x8 CNC ROUTER Parts machine with jtech 7 watt laser. I cannot figure out how to eliminate the dots in laser engravings.

rdc02271 Guest

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello,

I am just a newbie looking for some info.

Hello Everyone! My name is Tom and I recently moved into a new role at a startup that offers a continuous improvement solution to job shops/Manufacturers. So far I've been having a great time learning about this industry and trying my best to understand the challenges that CNC operators face on a daily basis. As someone who has a background in PCB manufacturing, its awesome that I have the opportunity to learn more about CNC machines.

rstemme Guest

Hello all. I am here to lurk while I learn about hobby level CNC mills and lathes to hopefully add to my workshop in the future. I am interested in small scale manufacturing for custom RC vehicle parts and possibly little projects around the house.

Hello.
    I manage a small machine shop in southwestern ontario.
    I run an emcoturn 340 with seimens 810t controller. Plus numerous manual lathes, bridgeports, cylindric grinders, surface grinders etc.
    I also do small heat treating jobs. Between a2, 4140, d2, h13.

I have been looking at cnc knee mills with 3 axis control for a few weeks for my home shop.
    I already have a manual bridgeport at home but not entirely sure if I actually need a cnc mill at home yet.

Hello all. Just purchased my first cnc router..wish me luck.

Hello fellows my name is Sokul my first post, looking forward to get as much info and have a good time. thanks.

Hello.
    I'm silva from the netherlands.
    I do work on a haas vf5ss with a 4 axle.
    This is my 4th month on the haas. Before that
    I did this on a ibarmia. So this is still verry
    new for me.
    I came to this site looking for tips and tricks.

Howdy all,

My name is Razz and from Queensland Australia. I have a Sheet metal workshop and want to build a Fibre Laser CNC with a 3m x 1.3m table. Trust me I need all the help I can get.

Thanx

Hi guys. Nice to meet you. I am new to the forum. I am not programmer.I've been repairing the machine for 10 years. By profession I am electronically. I am new to the CNC world.

Hi guys and girls.
    Cant believe I've only just found this forum. Been a cnc programmer offline and online for a fair few years now. Used a few different miller's and lathes over the last few years. Currently running hurco's and xyz lathes. In a small was prototyping shop in the Midlands. Anyways hope I can offer some help and advice

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

HOLA ! SALUDOS A TODOS ! SOY NUEVO EN EL FORO.
    TENGO PEQUEÑO TALLER Y ESTOY BUSCANDO INFORMACION DE MANUAL ELECTRICO DE TORNO OKUMA & HOWA ACT 4 CONTROL 6T.
    DESDE YA AGRADEZCO CUALQUIER INFORMACION!
    GRACIAS

hi for all alphacam members i work on alphacam program for about ten yeas but always used autocad with it

Hello, just signed up here. I Work as a machinist, mostly manual with some CNC operating. In the last year I've been learning a lot about programing and set-up of my employer's cnc mill, which is a Mori Seiki MV Junior with Fanuc 10M control. I think it was built in 1492 and was used by the US to build muskets in the late 1700s. LOL I think its actually from 1981. I have taken formal CNC Lathe and Mill classes at the local college. I've gotten to know Haas machines there. I see many similarities in the functions of the controls. The old Mori can do 90+% of what the newer Haas can do. The reason I signed up here is I'm thinking about buying my own machine with an end goal to be self employed. Plus, I'll be searching this forum to see how I can replace or manufacture a broken tool change finger on my boss's Mori. Hopefully I don't become self employed before i'm ready...

Hello i've been a auto technician for the past 28 years and now i have a new hobby with CNC and laser engrave . very green at that

Hi Everyone, I am new here to this forum. To make a long story short, I make carbon fiber tubes using an X-winder and also operate a CNC router and Laser at my work. I look forward to understanding more about CNC g-code.

Hi, I'm intending to buy a CNC machine, investigating for the moment.

Hello everyone, really great forum with so much information it is overwhelming. New to the CNC game with a Microkinetics 12x36 lathe, have done a little searching and there does not seem to be a lot of info on Microkinetics and Turnmaster pro but glad to be here and hope to learn a lot.

Hi all
    Trained as a toolmaker with the MOD, after finishing my apprenticeship went into CNC programming/setting and operating. After many years in mechanical engineering finishing my time off going back to toolmaking for a small firm.
    Decided to buy a small diy milling machine using a Digital Dream DDCSV2.1, any help on using this little unit please get in touch.
    Regards to all

Page 416 of 422 316366406414415416417418