585,753 active members*
4,122 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 392 of 422 292342382390391392393394402
Results 7,821 to 7,840 of 8431
    Hello , I've recently obtained my B.E degree in mechanical engineering and am now on a job hunt . I am browsing the web to join useful forums in order to gain some useful information.

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi, I am Antonis From Greece. I am working in a greek company that we produce heat exchangers.I am working cnc machines for over 17 years.At first I am here to found a post prossesor for Heidenhain tnc 426/430 working with Autodesk cam. Hello to everyone!

Hello. Came across this site all the time while researching.
    Been on the lookout for a decent and budget friendly machine for home use. Ended up ordering a screwdriven Workbee from Ooznest. Bought a Mitsubishi VFD and 0.8kW watercooled spindle to go with it.

Pleasure to be here, my name is Yanny & i'm from NYC. I've always wanted to create things for myself or as small potential manufacture designs however always knew these types of machines were out of my reach at a young age. Recently I've come across Router machines and was impressed & intrigued at how possible it was to obtain such things now. I'm here for the learning & tinkering experience!

Hi All,

I am glad to be here. I am a Mechanical engineering professional and an experienced CAD user/freelancer who have been absorbing information on cnc lately. Yesterday, I finally decided to build my cnc machine instead of buying one. The cnc I intend to build will be about 4 by 2 feet build, 4 axis and being able to cut soft metal. My budget is 1K and I am in the planning phase. I will be glad to receive guide in the right direction.

Thanks
    Tajudeen

Hello to the community,

Seeing that there are so many knowledgeable people in this forum, decided to become a member and ask some questions of mine.

I'm just a IT tech and a CNC enthusiast seeking answers to questions.

Hello!

My name is Marshall and I live in the US. I am working on my second CNC machine (this one from scratch) and am running into a few questions! Hopefully, I will get some answers and eventually be able to provide answers to others sometime in the future.

Thanks,
    Marshall

Hello,

My name is Brent. Mechanical Engineer. Went to Cornell. Love working on 80's CNC machines.

Hello,

My name is Brent. Mechanical Engineer. Went to Cornell. Love working on 80's CNC machines.

Hello I’m Roger. I am a Textiel technician and I am retired since 1 August. In my free time I’m making my first CNC Machine.

Hello, i'm DJAOUT. I'm a mechanical design engineer i'm in the design phase to make my prototype CNC plasma cutter.

Hello, to all. My name is Norman. I am a retired electrical engineer, and am interested in building, or buying a CNC router system.

Hello: This is Tommy. I am located just outside of Austin TX. I have returned to finish what I started long ago before a series of family illnesses. Already received help from several members switching over to a USB based control board. Got it working in days. First 3 axis are running flawlessly at the moment. Rewiring my entire router right now; got sick of Molex connectors and my poor job of crimping - going to metal shell XLR and 12mm aviation style connectors. I want something robust and foolproof. Should be 100% in 3-4 weeks depending on shipping.

With the new card it really seems like a heck of a lot more fun than last time. I built an extremely rigid 32 X 18 X 9 router out of heavy aluminum plate and extrusions. I am an electrical engineer, but still had to learn a heck of a lot to build this tool. All I need is cooling for the spindle and then I can mill the front panel for my controller. I really like the idea of using my mill to build hardware to finish my mill. Now I need to upgrade my 3D software and start building things for fun. Tommy

Hello:
    I am Ghassan Bitar,electrical engineer.
    I work in AMMAN JORDAN.
    My field is maintenance of electric machines.

Hello, my name is Denis, I'm in Wisconsin. I am a software developer.

Hello, my name is Joshua. I work at a family owned and operated machine shop is South Jersey, right outside Philadelphia. I do mostly repair/maintenance machining and short run parts as well as some welding/fabrication and water-jetting.

Greetings All

I'm retired from the DOD as one of the Exchange administrators for the Pacific Rim.
    I do woodworking and looking forward to making 2.5D reliefs, puzzles, and custom parts for gadgets I dream up.
    I've just finished the Openbuilds XL-C Beam. Never used one before and looking forward to the challenge. .
    Using PlanetCNC USB controller and software with Fusion 360.

Hello,My name is Aravinthan from Sri Lanka. I am a Mechanical Engineer. Interested in retrofit a lathe. Seeking help and advice from members.

Polentina Guest

Hello,
    My name is Enrico, from Italy. Actually retired, but I was an EDM technician.

Polentina Guest

Hi to all.
    My name is Enrico, from Italy. Actually retired, but I was a EDM technician.

Page 392 of 422 292342382390391392393394402