585,602 active members*
3,419 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 411 of 422 311361401409410411412413421
Results 8,201 to 8,220 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi everyone,
    I'm amateur carpenter. I want to get more information about cnc from this group and maby I'l try to build one by my own

Hi togheter, Iam Dan, cabinet maker from Southwest Germany. I started building a cnc in a manic state of mind....now comes the tricky part, finish this project. Help is very welcome :-)

Hi! I'm Maxwell, I'm from Brazil. I have a CNC HL 1060 from China. I started my works now.

Helloes from Serbia (yeah i know it says Hungary) need to ask admins to implement it in registration feature...
    I love woodworking and joinery/carpentry, in process of making a homemade CNC / 3d printer that would be my hobby and maybe/hopefully side job... but overall an interesting project. learning cad inventor and everything about cnc machining and best practices

Hello,
    I am DIY bandit. Interests are 3dmodeling, CAD, Fabrication, Tools, Metal shaping, Hacking, Programing
    I am here because I am starting to retrofit some old machinery.

Hi am Francis am a Carpenter , I make kitchen cabinets,in Denmark. Want to learn about CNCing

Hello I am a Fabricator and self learner. I do well under stress and welcome a challenge. looking at building a CNC Plasma! have built 3 tables and looking at UCCNC Software and need help deciding what and whatnot to use for my new build.

Hello, I'm a complete noob to cnc and I'm trying to configure a cnc milling machine for the first time.

sound interesting! Can we be friend? Im beginner

Greetings from Illinois. I am a maintenance mechanic at a manufacturing facility that utilizes, almost exclusively, automated equipment. I am here seeking wisdom.

Greetings from Appleton, WI, USA! Mechanical designer and prototype developer.

Hello! I'm an engineer for a large automotive company specializing in stamping dies for Class A panels. I use CATIA on a daily basis and run simulations for formability and surface quality. In my spare time I make custom folding knives working with stainless steels, titanium and carbon fiber. I currently use a '95 Hurco with a Delta Dynapath 20 controller and Fusion 360 for CAM. I'm here to lurk and learn and am willing to answer any questions that I'm knowledgeable enough to reply to.

Hi! I'm from South Korea. I want to make a my own cnc.

Hello from Canberra, Australia. I'm getting acquainted with CNC on a very used JCUT 1630B which I'm running from NCstudio. I suspect I'm going to need a bit of help over the next few weeks!

New to CNC, I have a multicam 3000 5x16 table at work. Luckly, I have been able to learn how to lightly use it. Joined this site to get some tips, tricks and knowledge on using this thing

Hello Mr. Jung, I'm Charlie with Syntec, I believe that I can help with that.
    We manufacture and sell the controllers for CNC machines. We also have the servo motors and drives.

Feel free to ask anything, I'll gladly help.

Hello everyone. 26 years with about 5 years in the trade. Started on 2 axis lathes and spent the last couples year setting up and programming medical and firearm parts on newer generation
    Tornos swiss machines e.g. Deco13, Deco26, EvoDeco32, and SwissNano. Just recently started a new position working on newer Cincom Citizen machines. My new employer is having me attend training at Citizen in Massachusetts to become a programmer. I love manufacturing.

Hello people, I’ve worked in engineering since I was 16 years old. Did a tool making apprenticeship and been making and designing things ever since. 38 years of it.
    I now have the job title of CAD/CAM Technician at a university. Not so much of a job, more a pass time.

Hi, i have a problem with my CNC machine, it's Feeler model DT-O using Fanuc controller O-MD. My Macro parameter is lost due to i clear the memory to solve the 101 ps alarm error!!

Anyone can help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by Rekd View Post
    I was looking thru the list of users and was shocked to see that 3/5th or more of the members have ZERO posts.

I'd like to say WELCOME to all the new members, and to the old members that haven't posted.

I'd also like to extend an offer for you all to chime in and say hullo, mayhaps tell us what you do, how you're involved in CNC etc. We'd love to hear from you!!

(group)

'Rekd
    Hello, Technologies are running at a high speed, we only try to keep on walking at least, os amazing yo me noticias yo know what My children do.

Page 411 of 422 311361401409410411412413421