584,812 active members*
5,228 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 421 of 422 321371411419420421422
Results 8,401 to 8,420 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Our company's main digital cutting machine, 10 years of experience, 3 years of warranty, welcome to visit the websitehttps://www.aollaser.net/

Greetings from the UK.
    Hobby CNC router, industrial CNC Plasma user
    Heavy vehicle engineering with a slant towards compaction systems used for garbage collection.
    Here to learn more about the mechanics of the CNC machines and how to modify existing kit for better results.
    All the best
    Nigel

Quote Originally Posted by Rekd View Post
    I was looking thru the list of users and was shocked to see that 3/5th or more of the members have ZERO posts.

I'd like to say WELCOME to all the new members, and to the old members that haven't posted.

I'd also like to extend an offer for you all to chime in and say hullo, mayhaps tell us what you do, how you're involved in CNC etc. We'd love to hear from you!!

(group)

'Rekd
    Hello. Greetings from Kenya.
    My name is Kevin and i would like some help. a few years ago, i purchased a used cnc from a local Chinese wood shop. It needed some servicing but at the time i did not have the money to do so.
    I am now trying to figure out what parts are needed for the cnc machine to operate. Kindly find attached pictures of the cnc plus a video of the cabinet, where i understand some parts are required?

The local Chinese wood shop closed down, and local engineers/technicians are quoting me high for their services hence my post.

I understand Cad/Cam, just need help getting the machine up and running.

Please inform me of the part needed?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, My name is Kevin a proud owner of a 1325 wood cnc.
    It requires servicing and i do not know which components are needed. I bought the machine from a local chinese wood shop here in Kenya but they have closed down.

Local technicians are quoting very high and i was hoping i could find some help here.
    Check out the pictures and a video of the cabinet here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Au?usp=sharing

The machine was tested before it was bought, so i know it must not be a major problem.
    I know there is a component missing in the cabinet, i just don't know which component and what it does.

Thank you in advance.

Website speed issue

I am facing a problem with my website named https://bestmultimeter2020.com as with its speed due to the Cumulative layout shift. I try this too much to correct if anyone then please reply to me so that I can share personal information about my website

Hey all, I'm new to the forum and to CNC. I've been given a 3018 machine and was hoping to use it to cut parts to build a larger machine. I'm going to start with something simple, a door number for our house but I can find any software that allows me to design and then save in .nc format. It's more than likely because I have no idea hence joining a forum.
    Any advise would be a great help.

Hello from Hawaii...
    I have solid conversational programming experience with the prototrak smx controller at work and I have just gotten into the home CNC mill.
    I took an ATRUMP 9x49 milling machine (Bridgeport clone) and added a CNCMASTERS retrofit. all seems good with the retrofit, the support is not to bad.

Does anyone have this retrofit? has anyone added an mpg pendant besides the cncmasters one that they sell?

I am an eCommerce expert in ecommerce

Thank you so much for sharing this Thread with us. I really like your Thread. Please keep sharing more informative Thread like this. Thank you
    The Undoing Grace Sachs Coat

Hey Gang,
    35 year veteran of the Manufacturing/CNC game.
    Licensed Mould Maker (Canuck Spelling ), Tool & Die Maker, Machinist, & Welder (Yes - 4 tickets & I work in Engineering)
    I'm currently Engineering Manager at a mid sized shop in London Ontario.
    We use Solid Works for both design & generating toolpaths for our Hurco VMC ( with Hurco WinMax) & Cyclone Lathe (with Fagor 8040).
    The Cyclone Lathe has been dormant for about 10 years. When powered up, it tells me that the internal battery voltage is critically low.
    I'll post in the proper section for that issue though.
    Looking forward to the forum, both giving & receiving.

Hi there, my name is Robbo from Australia. I used to work in the manufacturing sector as a CAD operator along with performing typical workshop duties. Prior to that I studied mechatronics. I've been out of the engineering workforce for at least ten years now, however I still have much interest in science and technology. In spare time I have been casually 3D printing for about seven years. I'm fairly quiet and laid-back however my wife and I have a newborn baby who keeps us on our toes these days.

Im looking at picking up one of those CNC3018 pro machines to do some light milling and engraving and thought I would have a look around here to see what people get up to. I'll likely ask a couple questions as I get started but otherwise I promise not to be a leach. Looking forward to learning about you all and what you do

Ken here ...originally from the US now residing the past 14 yrs in Australia.
    I have a Bodor BCL0605MU within my shop for small projects, and a little extra money on the side.
    definitely like the DIY side of things, but not scared to ask for help either.

more of a tinkerer than a master of anything :-)

Hello All, I've been in CNC as a hobbyist for over 30 years. I'm an eye surgeon by profession, but enjoy woodworking and metal- working as hobbies. CNC has been dormant for about 20 years while I ran a winery, vineyard and tasting room, and made some good wine. But we sold that recently so I'm getting back into CNC. Bought a small 3D printer recently and find that intriguing, but have a lot of details to learn. Also have a CNC wood router, a small mill and lathe. That should keep me busy a while. I enjoy cnczone and the community. Thanks. Jim

Haven’t been on since y’all were CNC Zone. Thank you for letting me reengage under your new organization. I’ll look through the forums for Chinese laser issues I still have. Hope by now I’ll be able to offer some insights back. Thanks.

Hey, tried several times to leave a comment but I keep being told it’s a duplicate comment. So, hi.

Hi,
    Just joined up but have been cnc machining for 25+ years in the machine repair industry.
    Recently bought a Sainsmart desktop "router" to play with and all is well and working, using Easel through Inventibles. I already wish to save up for an actual X carve though...lol
    Never had a stepper motor system before but sure would like to have some position feedback so i could use fixtures. Any one having suggestions on this I would love to hear it.
    I'll say nice to meet you all in advance and then we'll see huh?

Hi!
    Since my CNC is on its way, I am waist deep in this topic, I guess i need to present myself to community.
    Ms. Sc. Eng. in Railway automation, working as Industrial Automation Engineer for 6 years, last 3 years as entrepreneur. Lately faced need to be able to manufacture minor parts of machines up to my spec on the fly, so decided to dive straight into CNC bypassing manual machining. That is about it

Hi!

My name is Gregor and I am a mechanical engineer and owner of CNC Turning and Milling Services from Slovenia. With my line of work, I'm always searching for ways to save time. What takes up the most time is trying to calculate and assess the costs of manufacturing.
    I was searching for a mobile application that could somehow help me determine and calculate costs based on materials and number of pieces, but I couldn’t find any. That is why I have decided to develop my own application CNC CALCULATOR.
    After a year of hard work, the application is finally available on Google Play and iOS store, where you can download it for FREE. With the help of my application you can calculate weight and length of your final product. With your desired number of pieces, you can calculate
    production costs and time spend producing based on your hourly rate.

I would like to invite you to test the CNC Calculator. All your thoughts, comments and suggestions are more than welcome.

ANDROID: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...zard.app&hl=sl

iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cnc-ka...r/id1499414384

Hello,

New at this forum, I want to tell some words about me...
    As a music teacher I will never step so deep in cnc-engineering like most other members around. Well, I'm owning a Boley&Leinen LZ4SB Lathe, for toolmaking of instrument's repair and building. Actual, I have grilled my HuanYang VFD (I know, they are cheap and not worth to much words...), probably there was a defect in the spindle, and now I'm looking around for some ideas to repair both...
    I found in this forum just some threads to this theme and starting to study the workaround...

Herbert

Hello Readers
    Amazing site, I did work on forums.

Click here: https://dictoolsindia.com/broaching-...hing-tools.php

Page 421 of 422 321371411419420421422