584,814 active members*
5,353 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 282 of 422 182232272280281282283284292332382
Results 5,621 to 5,640 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hey, Aurelian,
    I'm from Braila too! Welcome to the forum!
    Eros

Hi, boys and girls,
    I'm not an engineer (far from it), but the recent 2-3 years have seen me quickly develop a deep interest in all things automation.
    I currently am working on developing a 4-axis motion controller robot for photo time-lapse, a modified concept of harmonic-drive type gearbox, and am also prospecting the best and most cost-effective ways of putting together a small CNC machining center (router / milling machine, haven't decided yet).
    I have been reading this forum ever since I developed this new interest - thank you for the amazing amount of stuff I've learned from you so far!
    Best regards,
    Eros

Hi,

My name is Mariusz, I'm CNC programmer, and CAD designer for Haas machine. 4 axis ST20y and VF3

Hi everybody.
    I'm a student and a techjunkie, hooked on Linux. I started to buy parts for a 3 axis cnc a while ago. Now I got a pile of stuff and don't really know what to do. So I joined this "club" because it seems to be a lot of nice and skilled people here, that I'll hope can help in my mission to build/setup my cnc machine? My plan is to study robotics and also I build stuff all the time. So a cnc is a perfect help for me and will also save me some time for various parts that I do by hand nowadays .

Hello,

Machinist, programmer, cnc builder.

Hello,

I am mehanical engineer. I work in maintenance departement of one big company. In free time I work with my friend on CNC machines. We are just beginer, buy few used machines from western Europe. We have problem with one machine, so I decide to register here and find help, also share my experience. I hope I would make some great friend here.
    Stipe

hi
    im an art student/ artist
    i have access to cnc and lasercut
    i use them for my projects

thanks

hello ! my name is Alessandro

Hello everyone

I'm a diesel mechanic by trade, always had an intention of converting a mill into a functioning cnc tool. I am a bit of a hobbyist (i suppose), I plan to make some specialty tooling with my mill/cnc and
    maybe some fun stuff too! who knows... we'll see what happens!

Hi everyone, glad to be here. I build fake cigarettes. .vaporizers...bottom fed mods, if your into that kinda thing. Been making all my devices on a manual mill but I just bought a cnc mill from Tormach. I'll have it in a few days, I don't know jack about cnc but I'm gonna figure it out. Thanks for the help in advance. haha.

Hi everyone,
    I've recently started working in a firm, that buys cheap unused cnc tools which other firms don't need anymore and resell these for prices way under producent's pricing. I'm here to find potential new clients in Europe as well as understanding this whole thing a bit better.

Hey all, beginner in CNC and just learning how to go from A to B. First timer with anything cnc and I'll be for sure glued to this forum for a few weeks haha.

~Butcher

Hello everyone,

I'm a custom woodworker interested in a 4x8 CNC router for small shop/light production work. Have a technology background, worked in software development in a previous life. I use SketchUp for my design work but no CAM experience yet. Eager to learn.

Research so far points me to the CNC Router Parts PRO4896. At around $6K to get a foot in the door, this is a little above my pain point, but I've had the "cry once" vs. "cry every time you use it" experience.

I'm particularly impressed with and persuaded by seesoe's build

I'd be grateful for any advice or guidance the forum would care to pass along

Just getting started with 3D modeling plastic parts, will be setting up a small injection molding station, and eventually probably get into CNC in the near future for aluminum mold making and woodworking - this seems like the forum for learning about that.
    I'm an electrical engineer and Registered Piano Technician, and have been designing products for 20 years.

Hello,

My name is Alfred Lyon. I've been making cutting tools for AB Tools, AB Tools Inc - Manufacturing High Performance Rotary Cutting Tools since 1977 , since 1987. In 2013 I joined instagram and started showing pictures of the cutters that I and my fellow employees make. Check it out here if you would like... https://instagram.com/alfredlyon/ . I also have a youtube channel with some videos...https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXs...qMWqzpwofX7VMg . I really enjoy seeing all of the amazing parts, set ups, and ideas that are available through social media.

hi there.

Have been looking here for some time. At work we made a train wheel turning lathe 4 axis cnc with fanuc oi control. For at home yust bought a Lagun FTV3CNC with a heidenhain tnc360 controller. It has a malfunction in z axis.

Hi everyone
    I'm operator and programmer on an CNC machine and want to learn more.

Hello everyone,

I am mechanical engineer and owner of a small tooling workshop. Five months ago we bought Agie 250 hss wire edm machine but unfortunately the machine has broken down last month. Because of that I decided to register here and ask for help.
    Marko

hi all! i cg artist. Intrested cnc machines.:wave:

Hello All, My name is Ken.
    I have just rejoined this forum after a long hiatus.
    I like to build model gas/steam/sterling engines and tooling for my shop
    Mostly I build from bar stock and have a few engines done and running. The current build is Jerry Howells V - twin that is about halfdone.
    I have been retired for about a year and one half and spend my time fixing stuff around the house and in the shop making swarf.
    I have just finished building a cnc router/mill and am setting mach3 up to run it. I have a lot to learn about gcode and cnc milling.
    I do have the time so easy does it.
    Regards to all

Page 282 of 422 182232272280281282283284292332382