585,687 active members*
4,905 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 418 of 422 318368408416417418419420
Results 8,341 to 8,360 of 8431
    Hi. I help run Dehradun Guitars (i.e. dehradunguitars followed by the usual punctuation & three letters, if you would like to visit the ws). Our Velox 3625 motherboard got fried, and I've come here hoping I can locate a replacement or get a different CNC. Looking forward to learning from you. We're based in India, our employees are young men who have become master craftsmen in the shop, but none of us is expert in CNC. But we need to learn. It is very difficult to create jigs here by hand, because the plywood is not great quality and tends to warp. So... aluminum. And CNC.

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi,
    I'm Karl, just bought a Workbee CNC from China and like to get some help to run my new CNC.

Hi
    I have just joined up with the hope of finding some answers. I have a JQ power cut laser that reads images in .CUT format but after trying to save an image through an online converter to .CUT the laser cutter failed to recognize it ? I have been searching most of the day for answers on how to convert a jpg or bmp image to.CUT or am I missing something ??

Good afternoon!

I have a spare Mastercam key and I am looking to lease the hardware key to someone who needs it. I would charge a yearly fee to lease the key for your business. I would charge 3500.00 for 1 year of use on the key. Please let me know if there is any interest in my spare key.

Thank you
    Tom

Hello, I'm also a hobbyist heavy into model RC helicopters. I just joined and have been designing my own desktop CNC to make my own replacement parts from carbon fiber, delrin plastic, and aluminum. I'm also looking at 3d printing options as well.

Hello!
    I'm a hobbyist that just bought a small chinese 3018 CNC a month ago.
    I have no experience in this new area but hope to be able to share my enthousiasm with all at least!
    My hobbies are mostly electronics, mechanics and 3D printing. I hope my small CNC will be able to complement the 3D printer to make boxes for electronics and some mechanical parts in soft material.
    English is not my mothertongue as you certainly noticed!
    So I just registered and hover on the many groups here and I don't know if I'll live longer enough to read all the interesting subjects in this forum
    All the best to everybody!

Hi everybody,
    I am fairly new to the CNC world as I was introduced to my first CNC router at my old workplace about a year ago.
    I went to school for an IT degree, and then went on to a master's degree in 3d modeling and animation. Unfortunately, this type of 3d modeling (mesh modeling using Maya or 3dsMax) is completely different than CAD modeling.
    Once I started learning how to use a CNC router, it became an addiction. I love it! And I began to wonder if I went to school for the wrong thing.
    I am now building my own CNC foam router for use in my garage. I'm hoping to start up a small business making all sorts of cool stuff.
    I recently made an 8 foot tall Incredible Hulk out of foam. Since I was using a 3 axis router which cut from only one direction, the top, I had to slice up the Hulk model into about 200 pieces in my 3d modeling program, so that the router could mill all the details I was wanting, and then I slowly pieced him together. It was a fun project and it could not have been better as a crash course for me in the world of cnc routers.
    I wasn't expecting for my project to become what it became, but my Hulk was featured in this year's Salt Lake FanX convention (Comic Con), and he was just purchased last week by the FanX owners for enough money for me to fund my CNC router build.
    The local news did an article on it, for anyone who'd like to see pictures of the foam Hulk.
    https://kutv.com/news/entertainment/artist-channels-the-hulk-to-combat-depression

I hope to learn a lot from you folks as I search through these forums for all the info I need to build my router. Thanks for having me!

Hi, i work in a subcontract machine shop by day and am machining a set of castings to make a road going steam traction engine by night, I got a Bridgeport turret mill and a clochester 2500 master,
    my new addition to the garage is a Fanuc T10 A Robodrill, gotta get it cleaned up and make it look tidy while I wait for the 3 phase to be fit to the garage,
    i hope i bring something to the table!

Hello, Goldfishpro , I built my 4 axis steel and aluminum table CNC Router myself,it has Geiko 540/ Mach3 and it really came out nice looks factory built, , I have Bobcad-cam, but need to learn it, Everything works like its supposed to except the operator ,which is me I am having trouble getting a file loaded in the machine, I ran the roadrunner, it works like it should, but I need some step by step advice on loading a file on to a usb thumbdrive and then in to mach3 or the machine correctly, then I think I will be on my way, can someone please contact me about that ... Ricky # 337 247 6770 Thanks

Not sure if this is the right way to post a question? I am a woodworker with a year 2000 komo vr510 machIII. We just changed out our y drive and cleaned out the contractors on the x and z drives. With all the drives in ready mode, I am getting a 1352 alarm. Spindle stopped sensor fault. Can someone help me clear this alarm? Any information would be appreciated.

Hello, I'm looking for advice on NCstudio, if anyone has any expertise here. It has been working fine untill today when the display seems to have gone out of range of the monitor so I'm unable to access the top and bottom commands. I must have clicked something and can't figure how to get it back,
    Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi, I'm a small shop owner, couple Haas and the usual others. I'm interested in the manufacturing history of the U.S. (and the world actually) because I'm constantly astonished what people were able to make without all of the technology we have at our fingertips. Hit me up if you want to talk about running a business or old school manuifacturing (Hardinge, Landis, Bridgeport, that kind of stuff)

New to the manufacturing world and looking to gain a little knowledge. Work for a small manufacturer <a href="https://www.novoprecision.com/">Novo Precision</a> and want to make sure we are up to date with our technology. Thanks for the Welcome.
    Last edited by scottk101675; 11-11-2019 at 07:12 PM.

Hello there

Hello, new to the forum here. I am a time served toolmaker of 20 years in the UK. I have moved on to running a workshop in a new role, it's a bit full on at times but a great new challenge. I am enjoying being off the tools full time.

I have joined up to hopefully help out where I can and also to try and get some knowledge on things I need help with.

All the best for now.

Neil

hay hello my friend

I'm new here. And also I am new to CNC, I want to make my own milling machine. I’m interested in everything related to this topic. And I read similar forums. Thanks to the forum and to all the participants, I find here a lot of useful information.

hi, i operate a 3 axis router for custom millwork shop. i have a 3d printer and do many things for my hobby with that .

Hello All,
    Hoping I can learn more about my craft. Maybe give some helpful input!

Hi all,

I've been following IndustryArena on Twitter for a while and so thought it was time to register and hopefully chat to members!

I run a technical translation company working with industrial texts from all across the spectrum, from CNC to Automation. If you know anyone in the field I can help, just email me [email protected].

Cheers all, hope to chat soon.

www.spofforthtranslation.co.uk

Just a SEOer engineer now. Try to learn something new here.

Page 418 of 422 318368408416417418419420