585,567 active members*
3,547 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 420 of 422 320370410418419420421422
Results 8,381 to 8,400 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi, I'm new, I don't usually write, I signed up in the forum to see some answers I have about my business and I haven't had to ask why I have the answers already solved hehe

hi everyone my names Traian and new here, i dont know if right forum to discus my new project and first
    i intended to build a double column surface grinder with gantry movement and idea was to use nema 34 stepper motor with planetary gearbox cnc mach3 controller with hand wheel but dont know if i can do with this system x axis to move automate no other axis any suggestion any idea ? thanks

Hello all,

I am brand new to the CNC world. My business is looking into producing custom name plates (approx 1"x3") that we can attached to furniture, frames, etc. I may use the machine to produce other things in the future, however, name plates is the direction we're going.

I hope to learn a lot from the knowledge in the forum.

This begins my journey of retiring from Fed and State service and making sawdust full time. This weekend, new garage shelves to organize my trash. 12 month goal is to have a 4'x8' router/laser combo so I can build furniture, art, and gadgets.

Why CNC? Although I am pretty handy, I have yet to find tools that I can employ with the accuracy and detail to match my imagination. I am not ham-fisted, but I have never had any precision tools. So, I might as well spend some money and enjoy technology. The world is falling apart with COVID-19, Riots, domestic and international political drama and I just want to smell sweet sawdust and make people smile with custom crafts/heirlooms.

Hello from the new one)) I just wanted to say hello to you)

Talking Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi!

I'm starting a CNC retrofitting
    it's a french 1990's cnc machine made by Charlyrobot mainly for educationnal market.

I haven't got the proprietary software communicating via RS232 main card : so I'm using LinuxCNC to drive the 3 drivers via parallel port.

https://www.usinages.com/threads/res...ot-1990.95900/

Please forgive my language problems as I'm not an english native speaker ! :-)
    yours
    Mat from South of France

I'm a newbie, live in Northern California and I am looking to make a CNC machine. My interest is to make train car bodies, so I don't need lots of horsepower, just good detail accuracy.

well, I am a lomg time wanna be machinist, need lots of help. I have done much in woodwork but no metalwork. Just learned to weld, now time to learn how to machine. I hope to have as much fun as it looks.

Grant from just east of Toronto. The Durham Region. Retired but busy.
    I have been hand carving signs for a few years as a hobby and will be purchasing a CNC in the near future.
    Not for commercial use but to continue my pastime. I will sell some to offset the cost of the machine and software but I'm not interested in running a business.
    My plan is have the machine do the outline and clearing and I then finish by hand with chisel. Some projects are eight feet long and I paint the final product also.
    I have no idea what software I"ll eventually use but am leaning towards VcarvePro. I can see the machine doing all the work in the future and me chiseling less LOL.

I will be posting very little as is my nature but have read much so far.
    Thanks for looking.

My last sign for a local business.

Red face Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hii all,

My name is Sushmita I m basically a software developer.
    I joined this community to discuss jobs related information.
    Recently we have launched a website that helps the user to find information about any company globally.

https://www.getcompanydetails.com

Hello Shushmita .

Hi people!

I'm a mould engineer from Turkiye and my name is Kenan (21 age). i know conventional machining centers and manufacturing technologies very well. Furthermore solidworks,catia and WorkNC. I believe that i'm pro about WorkNC.

Hi people! :wave:

I'm a mould engineer from Turkiye and my name is Kenan (21 age). i know conventional machining centers and manufacturing technologies very well. Furthermore solidworks,catia and WorkNC. I believe that i'm pro about WorkNC.

Hi All, My name is Basil and at present retired and living in NC. I had a couple years programming and operating a CNC Mill in a job shop. Got me a CNC Router to play with so that I don't drive my wife nuts in retirement. Firm believer in forums, get a bunch of like minds together and things could get....interesting.

Hi All,

This is my first post but have been lurking for awhile. I’ve just jumped in the deep end on my first CNC project with a conversion of a Syntop ZAY7045FG-1 mill using a Newker 18iMi-4 controller.

Stupidly the first step of the conversion is to build myself a workshop to put it in so there’s going to be a lot of parts collecting and bench testing before I see any chips flying...

Hello,
    I have just registered today. Need to find out how to fix an AL001 error on a CNC Router (China) that is running Syntac Software. The Gantree was hesitating on free movement, but I have blown out the debris and cannot reset the machine from the error.

Hello everyone, I'm Jonathan from Nigeria. I will be glad to find new friends here

hello
    i am now (sorry guys my English so bad )
    i make i diy cnc but You always get off track
    i looking help

Hi, my name is Hellmut and I live in Germany close to Munich. The reason I am here today it to find references or to get help to fix my Optimum BF20L. I own this machine for well over 10 years and I have left it when I got problems with my machine.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	49550105857_9a8e0ed841_z.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	450289

Due to serious health problems and in the consequence slow progress I started to organize my workshop. As I also lost my job I had to switch to find and organize what I had purchased over 2 decades instead of buying a new part. Here you see what I call my new workbench where I have placed my Optimum Bohrfräse BF 20L with digital display for the coordinates X, Y, and Z.

In this picture, you also see my rotary table placed on the coordinate table with which I was able to begin the work to make a drum I will be using in a model sailboat. Sadly the mill got the damage that led to the mill to be fluctuating around the axis it should. I defined the intention to start to work to repair this when the order in my workshop had achieved to have the surfaces of both workbenches empty.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21284757479_795bf23809_w.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	450291

Here a sample view of the chaos on my electronics workbench. Similar chaos was on both workbenches. I have not yet achieved my final goal, but at least I can start to fix my BF20L. I have been trying to find if there is a thread in this forum that deals with fixing a BF20 and which speaks about the proper electric circuits.

I will wait to see if somebody knows about the proper thread or at least can tell me where I should open a new thread to address my project of fixing the BF20L.

Regards Hellmut

Hi, I'm Masha!
    Glad to join your forum discussions! I'm currently working as a content manager at https://apiko.com/ - a mobile and web app development company. So, I'm interested in different software topics, want to broaden my expertise in software development.

Page 420 of 422 320370410418419420421422