584,871 active members*
5,191 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 401 of 422 301351391399400401402403411
Results 8,001 to 8,020 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello Guys, I'm Abuelkasem , mechatronics engineer from Egypt, I work with automation control systems including CNC retrofitting & building

Rick from Ca. Brand new to milling, brand new to site. I recently bought an old manual machine, so I can get used to it and figure it out to see what I can get into. :wave:

Hi, I'm Eric. RC fanatic, IT Network engineer and dad

Building a needle cutter / laser etcher to help building RC planes

Hello all. My name is Tony, living the dream in NW PA. Recently finished an engineering degree from Penn State and quickly realizing school misses a lot of needed lessons.

Hi I am Rob, New here and new to cnc. I have some machining, welding and fabrication experience and am looking at building a cnc plasma table and retrofitting a old cnc with new controls.

Hello All I am Manoj from India. Electronics Hobbyest. Love Electronics Maddly. Without Electronics, I am nothing.... Thank you for this oppertunity to register here... Thank you

Hello! New to CNC, hobbyist for now, have a mini 3-axis setup that I've been doing some basic low power laser burning with, a few pieces with the spindle and bits. Running GRBL, using Fusion360, Inkscape, SketchUp, Candle and LaserGRBL so far to get images, 2d files etc sent. Looking to do a home build and go from the 4"x6" to 18"x24", upgrade to Nema 23 from Nema 17 and do some mild aluminum and polycarbonate milling. I run a side business crafting air intakes for HD Sportsters, but it' too time consuming and less professional creating by hand, so all the practice is hopefully going to allow me to cut 4 backplates and 4 faceplates at a time out of aluminum or polycarbonate for the intakes from one piece of material at a time, thus saving time, energy and money. I don't have enough product flow to outsource to a shop, so why not learn on a cheap Amazon mini kit and build my own in the process!

hello , I am Sahid from Jakarta...I am electronic hobbies...hope can learn about CNC from all...thanks..

Hello all,

I'm in Melbourne, Australia.

Embarking on a CNC re-conversion of an HES mill. Looking for wisdom on modernising a circa 2000 CNC conversion.

Pete

Hi people,

I am new here, and new in this one. So far i did Siemens, but some basics. I hope i will manage to learn something new

I am from Serbia, and mechanical engineer.

Welcome everyone,,,,software developer here,,,been using thus site for years now,,,if there is any support or help I can share please let me know.

keysoftwareservice.com

Hello All, I am from Ontario, Canada and am a retired farmer who's hobby is woodworking. I am anxious to start embarking on the road to build a CNC machine for mainly routering and possibly start a new career?

Hi All. I am an applications engineer for Okuma America in Charlotte, North Carolina. I happened across a thread referencing my blogs on cycle time reduction and figured I should probably chime in, say hello, and help out where I can. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

YOooooooo! My name is Scott. By day I am your friendly neighborhood car salesman, by night home-brew-DIY-mad-scientist!

Just finished my first CNC after an on and off year long build using a sheet of birch ply wood, some angle iron for rails (accompanied by the absolute CHEAPEST eBay v bearings), an arduino, and a Harbor Freight router. WOrks soooo damn good I thought I might step it up and presto bammo We have honest-to-GOD linear motion in the mail (courtesy of Ebay and AliExpress)! I am holed up here in Flint, Michigan for the winter, and need to get this bad boy built before its time to bust out the bike and make some noise.

In all seriousness I appreciate any help in advance. I will absolutely be asking for it and am happy to share any of my experience or knowledge with anyone brave enough to lend an ear. I am super green to all of this techno friggen computer driven machining and have had to learn from absolute scratch. I do however have almost a decade of fabricating experience rebuilding locomotive engines. It was pretty neat to say the least.

So stoked to build my very own one off firearm/motorcycle/jetski/Jeep/everything else I love parts.

Happy building! Cheers!

<3 RC Airplanes.

Hello all.My name is Dzmitry living in Belarus I can learn about CNC

I am a real newbie to the CNC forum. I don't have any formal education just the knowledge I have acquired over my working years. I am recently retired and have gotten into woodworking and am looking to broaden my skills by building a woodworking router CNC machine. I have noticed that there is a extremely large knowledge base on this forum that can help me through the process. Being in Canada is also a challenge since most of the supplier stock is located in the US.
    I guess my first question to the forum is what is the best CAD program to use and whether to use Mach 3 or 4 program as well? I am looking at doing 2d and 3d items on the machine and am looking at 4'x4' to start expandable to 4'x8'. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

I'm a long time artist trying a new art, which means a whole new learning curve on my Bob's CnC Router and the software to run it. So here come the questions!

Hello to all. My name is Tom living in Germany and im builing a CNC and ploting machine.

Hello, my name is Milo. Main interest is PCB etching and maybe some artistic wood work and acrylic. right now confused over the quality or lack with the popular Chinese units and how "good" a machine I need for what I intend to do, especially whether any of them work correctly out of the box.

Page 401 of 422 301351391399400401402403411