4,227 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 300 of 422 200250290298299300301302310350400
Results 5,981 to 6,000 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello I form Argentina and I interested in laser cut, thanks

Hi everyone, just getting started with using CNC for custom woodworking and sign making.

Hi all. Just finished building my first CNC router for wood/aluminum. Built a little unit with a working area of about 16x16x4. During the build, Google brought me here after a number searches so I figured I'd make an account and join the party! Machine turned out great minus a little too much wobble on my z-axis so I'm prototyping some new linear rail concepts I've come up with and remaking some of the parts I previously had to make by hand. It's official... I'm addicted!

Hi all. I've retrofitted 2 commercially-manufactured wood routers using breakout boards from PMDX and Mach3, around the year 2006. I'm getting back into the game and can't wait to see what's current in control systems that I can run from my shiny new USB-only laptop running Windows10 on an i7 quad-core. I've done setup and programming on lots of CNC machine tools over the years, cutting my teeth on a Sheldon Tape Lathe (26" swing x 80") that we retrofitted with a Galil DMC-740.

Hi All!

Just got a Greenbelt 4X. I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum. I'm sure there are many of you who have a wealth of knowledge to share with this newb. I'm a member of other hobby based forums and I have found them to be extremely helpful. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute too.

53Sparky.

Using a hyperformance plasma HPR130 xd at work and got a swiftcut 1250x1250 plasma at home. New to both of them

Just started providing support to a clients who needs his stepper based cnc 3 axis Mill placed into production. He runs Mach 3 and vectric cut 2d.

hello every one,

Jon here,

Studying CNC Programming full time at Pierce College. Looking to start an internship very soon in a CNC shop to get some experience as I finish off my degree. I am loving it! I am very optimistic for my future in the CNC industry. I look forward to any discussions we may have.

I wish you all the best

Hello everyone! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hello, my name is Martin. I have been a diamond turning machinist / programmer for a defense contractor in southern California since 2003. I am here to learn what I can, help where I can, and to see what others in the CNC world are up to.

Gidday, I am Tony, I am Australian 51 years old but I live and work in Central China making Light aircraft in my brand for the past two years, although the brand has been around over 20 years and I became owner and moved to Canada for four and a half years to run the company before moving to China as light aviation is new here.

love to be back at home in QLD now having a coldy and a steak, I have seen enough Chinese food to last me a lifetime.

Hi, I'm Darren from Perth Australia

Been programming and running CNC for years just been gaining info from the forums thought i better join Cheers

Hello.

I run a cnc laser cutting and engraving business. I have been operating since 2003 and am getting into a cnc router now. This site looks very informative and there seem to be a lot of intelligent individuals that are knowledgeable about this trade. I look forward to taking part in the discussions.

Zak:wee:

Hi, I am Alex. Working for stonemasons industry in Germany, Australia and Serbia. Main branch is developing portable granite etching machines. I have 20 years of experience and if I can help you just refer to me here.
    Best regards,
    Alex

Can u help me? I really need ur help if u can. I want cnc milling course, but didn't have enough money to pay the costs. I know, the cost is very expensive, but I've a desire for that course.

'm Geordie from Bendigo(ish). I think Apple Turtle Basic with serial control to a "Mouse" with a pen on the floor was my first experience of computer controlled anything. I built a Silicon Chip circuit board engraver years back that was crushed in an accident and then lost focus when I became a dad.

So I'm looking to re-boot into CNC Milling or Routing and starting from a pretty basic level.

Ultimately I'll buy a mill and convert it over to CNC so the first step is here; I hope for many more to come.

I look forward to the conversations and learning curve!

Geordie.

CNC machinist/programmer here in Chester Va, 16 years on CNC, 12 programming. I learned to program writing g code on controller for 4 years, and have been using featurecam for 8. Guess which one I like more. I presently work in a tool and die shop, making plastic injection molds, Richmond tooling.

Thanks, Anthony

Hi all!

Hello.

I'm an electronics student from Spain at a vocational school.

I'm veryinterested in making my own lab, but I have very low incomes. I bought a Proxxon 50/E "accidentally" and always got interested on self-manufacturing my own electronics designs.

I'm a long time Linux user, but I know zero about programming. I would like to learn programming after managing to learn electronics.

Kind regards.

Page 300 of 422 200250290298299300301302310350400