Register for free
Login
Page 301 of 422 201251291299300301302303311351401
Results 6,001 to 6,020 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello everyone! :cheers:

Hello Everyone from Ontario Canada
    I am a truck and coach technician, I had taken several courses on machining and fabrication, prior to becoming a Truck and coach tech.
    I have a keen interest in fabrication, and like to create things from nothing. Rekindled the flame for fab work and bought Craftex Ct 129 a while back for my home garage and am looking to buy a lathe eventually.

I would like to convert my craftex to cnc, but am having issues with it... so at the moment would like to just get it running properly.

Cheers

hallow every one im sami
    (wedge)

Hello,
    My name is Wayne and I live in the State of Washington. I recently bought a Ghost Gunner and while the included programming is OK, I have had a great time trying to write my own G-Code to further utilize the machine. I have absolutely no previous CNC or G-Code experience. Autodesk Fusion has been a great help but I would like to understand and modify what Fusion puts out. I am having a lot of fun experimenting but I am quickly realizing I need all the advice and information I can find!

Hello all!

New to CNC via ShapeOko, now I'm trying to make my own.

Good day,
    Julian

I am an experienced CNC tech and PLC Control Engineer who has a deep interest in motion control system and robotics. I have some small CNC machines that I am currently converting to closed looped stepper control. I Also have a number of CNC open loop engraving machines, and a number of robotic projects I am in the process of designing as time allows.

Hi All!

I'm a software developer by profession but I spend a lot of free time playing with electronics. I want to build my own CNC so that I can mill custom parts for my electronics projects. Looking forward to engaging with and learning from everyone.

Cheers :cheers:

Hey Y'all,
    New Tormach 770 owner. I work as a machinist during the day and pretend to be a superhero for the wife at night. I try not to take life to serious.
    Ride an old 1988 motorcycle I love and spend a bit time at the beach house.
    I love to make stuff and look forward to sharing some of the silly **** I do.
    Cheers

Hi, we got a Fanuc Series 0-MF mill at our hackerspace, now I need schematics, pin-outs and such information about its upgradeability.

Hi im Tom. Just started with operating a cnc machine. Dinglidk with a syntec controller.

Hello, I started working with a cnc in my internship, and I'm definetely doing more with this technique

Hello all! I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a student in Cam programming and I am doing this in my Internship.

Seasons Greets to EVERYONE !

Writing in from the Niagara Falls ONT area.

Recently retired from farming and doing server support.

CNC and the whole maker culture is a high interest for me. Rolling up my sleeves to DIY a small CNC/laser cutter for fine detail projects. Hope I can get some hints and gather some experience from others posts.

Jonny

hi everyone i am mengiz and mechanic engineer.

Hello, Merry Christmas to Everybody! I write from Italy, my own goal is now to design and build a 3 axis cnc router. I'm thrilled... "cnczone" is a an amazing place!

Hi all

My name is Sonnich Jensen, I repair wood machinery in Estonia (and use them too but both are hobbies)

I am here to see if I can find a schmatic for a NUM 750 monitor (NUM 0216900010)

Hello everybody!

My name is Ryan. I have a long-standing interest in electronics that I would finally like to pursue in more depth. While I have done a lot of interesting projects at various jobs and through my own company, I would like to pursue some fun projects at home. In particular, I would like to make a relatively small CNC mill capable of turning out small aluminum parts, if possible. Ideally, I would like to use some combination of the Raspberry Pi 2 and/or Arduino Uno for this. I know a few things have been done before, but I'm looking for ideas on how to get started! I have in my workshop (garage) an old radial arm saw table that is screaming to be converted into something more useful and fun. And I have sitting on my desk 3 raspberry pis and an Arduino Uno that are screaming for a purpose.

I look forward to joining up with the community and learning something new about CNC!

Ryan

Hi I'm Andre from Canada. I'm an IT recruiter with an interest in woodworking and CNCs.

Ronstar Guest

Hello,

I'm a hobbyist woodworker looking to get a cnc machine to do some wood carving. Signs, cabinet door panels, boxes. I need a working area of about 12"x24". I just started researching cnc's so that I can can get the best one to fill my needs. I can go either with a complete system or kit. I very familiar with CAD, but not so much in electronics. Looking to spend no more than $5k. My initial search is turning up Bluechick on the kit side, and Shark and Shopbot Desktop on the complete machine side. I understand there are lots of variables, but I would appreciate advice in helping with my decision.

Hello, Im Jim and i live in Kentucky not far from Louisville. Ive had an interest in CNCing for quite some time but the cost has always been out of reach. My wife bought me a 3040c for Christmas and where it is not quite what im looking for, it is a start and i wont lick a gift horse in the mouth. I have read quite a bit about the 3040's and realize it needs a bit of upgrading if i plan on doing anything other than pcb's on it. Which of course i do, since i do a lot of woodworking and am hoping that a CNC can compliment my woodworking. In anticipation of the 3040 i had already worked with another member on the forum ( storm3213 ) and have a new Gecko 540 controller and new steppers (with a lot more torque I think im pretty handy mechanically and do have a bit of understanding with residential electrical, but am definitely lacking when it comes to PCBs.

Page 301 of 422 201251291299300301302303311351401