585,973 active members*
4,257 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 373 of 422 273323363371372373374375383
Results 7,441 to 7,460 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello all. I am new here. I am from Shenzhen, Guangdong, China, working on CNC machining. Thanks

Hello I am from Fortwayne Indiana, I am a maintenance manager. Thank you

Hello all. Kevin from Kansas.

Gidday all,
    I have been CNC programmer/operator for over 20 years.
    We currently create billet engine parts.
    At the moment we have a Haas VM3 and Haas VF3, both fitted with HRT210 fourth axis.

Hi Everyone,
    I'm Lyle from Australia, recent retiree.

Hello, I'm JJ.

I'm new to machining but find it extremely interesting and fun! I am eager to learn as much as possible. I'm now wanting to CNC convert a small Grizzly G0704 mill and starting off by digesting a 6,700+ thread on the topic on this site.

p.s. - please be patient with us newbies and don't get upset with our silly questions!

Everyone was new at one point! Welcome aboard

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

I'm a begginer in CNC programming

Regards
    Jorge from Mexico

Hello, Levi here from the middle of everywhere Kansas! I have worked as an engineer for the past 9 years, and have dabbled in machining on the side. I just purchased a beautiful Series 2 bridgeport machine, and have plenty of questions about getting it going.

Hi everyone.
    I´m Amantino from Portugal and I´m thinking about converting my Optimum BF 20 into a CNC.
    Regards.

Good day and friendly greeting,
    I hope to be able to contribute from my experience as a service technician for CNC and EDM machines and also nurture me from their extensive knowledge.

Hello all! I'm starting a business and looking into DIY CNC router systems, plug n play CNC routers or CNC router services nearby in Colorado. I'll be posting a thread inquiring about folks with CNCs available for small jobs in the Northern Colorado area.

Hallo

I am an beginner in cnc machines. For the moment I am busy building my personal router. Thus a lot to learn.

Greetings from Belgium

Dumi

HI, My name is John I live in the Texas Se part. I am trying to start up my busisness with a 60w CO2 laser Engraver I bought from Green WholeSalers on Amazon. The one I really wanted was made and sold here in Kentucky at a reasonably price but my wife would not let me at the time to put it on the credit card at the time. Then when she said ok the price had jumped up to out of reach price. So I had to settle for this one it is a big yellow machine with black doors. The instructions is broken English/Chinese style had to understand and does not make sense half the time. It is missing a step Z motor, switch and step driver board. The instruction is lacking parameters settings on what to set the laser at, what to set the user settings too, a whole bunch of stuff that a beginner need to know. The irst thing that happened when I turn the machine on was nothing. No power anywhere. I emailed the company I just got a lot of politeness and nothing else. I figured that one out myself. The emergency Stop switch was not all the way installed correctly. The button was pushed in and below the red button the silver sleeve was not screwed in at all. I got that to work by removing it and reinstalling it correctly. No I manage to get my unit on but now the laser is on constantly and not burning anything. I read somewhere the parameters needs to be set. I looked in the book it show in the pictures of the settings it shows what is in the system now default settings. Well I know those settings are not working. So what do I need to set the parameters too? This is what I am facing work to the wise By USA engravers and save your self a huge headache. It does seem for sure it is going to be a long hall to get my system up and running. Any help with this unit to getting it to do a burn will be greatly appreciated. I also need to know what size and where to mount a stepper motor and stepper driver in this machine. Sorry to dump all this here but I am desperate.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003v000I7HJ.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	360950

Hi there good morning from Malaysia. I am very new ni cnc and know nothing about cnc as for now. I have been doing 3d printing for a while and seems to love this technology. I am hoping to recived my bridgeport in coupe of weeks. Hope will get some idea and knowlage to retrofit my machine.

thanks
    Kamarul

Hi, I'm a young CNC machinist, in the process of build my own router/mill. I am essentially trying to build a cheap, mini, Haas mill. my goal is to stay under $5000.00. if anyone has any suggestions id be happy to hear them. I know ill be on here asking alot of questions.

Hi, I`m newby to this and I am interested in learn about

Thanks, I moved my welcome to a help section under the engraver section.

you can find my help post forum thete like i was told to do.

Quote Originally Posted by balsaman View Post
    From some of the PM's I get, it seems we have many "lurkers" who feel more comfortable "one on one". As long as we are having fun and maybe even learning a few things!

Eric

Good afternoon from Portugal! I want to build a CNC router and i´m couting on your help in order to do that Happy to be here

Page 373 of 422 273323363371372373374375383