586,024 active members*
3,761 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 415 of 422 315365405413414415416417
Results 8,281 to 8,300 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi all i am new to cnc and have a 3040 with an 800watt spindle and a prt e750 vfd (which i am having problems with)

I am the HR Coordinator for Youngquist Brothers Inc in Ft Myers, FL. I am trying to reach out to the CNC machinist community in search of someone looking for a machinist position with a good company.
    We are a well drilling company in Florida specializing in deep injection wells.
    Youngquist Brothers inc. is seeking an experienced machinist.
    Experience programming CNC lathes and mills a must. Experience operating manual lathes, mills, and drill presses also required.
    A candidate can expect to work on various short run projects.
    Our current machine selection consists of:
    Okuma Captain L370MW CNC lathe with OSP-P100 control with bar feeder
    Okuma LH55-N CNC lathe with OSP-E100L control
    Okuma OSP700L CNC lathe
    Mazak vertical traveling column mill VTC-20B with Mazatrol M plus control
    Kuraki KV-2000 CNC vertical machining center mill with a Fanuc series 16-M controller
    Work schedule is Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm with an hour for lunch.
    Health, dental, vision, and life insurance is offered after 90 days.
    Job Type: Full-time
    contact Mike Curry at 239-489-4444 x212

Hi Mike,
    You might want to post this ad in the Employment Opportunity section of the forum, where it'll be less likely to be pushed off by new posts.

Edit: Have just realised that you already have!

Hello, I am new to this forum. I was thinking of building a 24" x 36" CNC machine. So I started out researching what was being built, what parts were available, and what I wanted to get out of the machine. Then in the process of scoping out craigslist, I found some servo motors for sell for $30 each, so I decided buy them. Well, after I contacted the owner, I started researching the servos, but I could not find any info on these. Well, I ask thought I would ask a gentleman where I some Parts for work (non CNC related) if he new anything about servos motors or could help interpret the tags on them. He said he could not. Then he asked what I was going to o with them. I told him I what my plans were. He ask why not a bigger machine. I told him I didn't have the money for a bigger one, yet. Then he told me he had a CNC machine that had a 48"x48" work space, just sitting in his garage. That he was planning to haul off to the scrap yard. So of course I Ask what do you want for it!!!! He said if you come get it I can have it!!!!! Then he begins to me how it came to be. He said it worked and that it had belonged to his father in law. That his father in law said no one would want it be course it runs off of Dos. So he said I can have it, comes with 2 computers full of software, vacuum for dust collection, all the bits. Plus he said it has all the manuals for the CNC machine and software. It is built on a 6'x6' rolling table. So I go look at It and it is amazing way more than I could ever hope to build. Looks to be built in the late 80s early 90s, all aluminum.
    Not, sure what company built it. Has the name Emergent Manufacturing Facility on it. Has Bobcad Controls name on the control box. Has the large Port-a cable router motor for the spindle on the z axis. I will be picking it up this sat. I cant wait!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image1.jpg   IMG_2842.jpg   IMG_2847.jpg   IMG_2840.jpg  

Great Find, Welcome!

Hi guys! I hope all of you are having a fantastic day! I used to read a few things here and there about cnc machines i general but never got to take the time to join in! Glad I did a I see a great sense of camaraderie! Cheers!

Newbie here from Finland. Studying wood engineering. Just ordered hardware for 1st cnc-machine.

Hello everyone. New guy here. I am a non-destructive testing inspector by trade and do a lot of gunsmithing. I am from Frankford, On Canada

I have a 13x40 Enco Lathe and a Craftex Ct129 small mill.

I found this forum looking for info on converting my mill to cnc. I hope to start this project this winter, as soon as I find some drawings.

GST

Hello, Just bought my first CNC mill and really like the forum, seems like alot of great info- can't wait to participate

Just bought an older IH6000 4 axis CNC (RF-45). Also have a candcnc controlled precision plasma table with a router on it at the moment. Figured I would make an account as I am considering updating some of the electronics in the mill.

thanks for adding me I'm omer from Iraq

Howdy,

Going to build my own CNC plasma table. Signed up so I can do some research, and eventually ask questions when I get stumped. Search button should keep me busy for quite awhile.

Thanks

Hello everybody

<this is my construction and is currently in work. Any remarks, suggestions are welcome.

Hi All Guys!

Looking info about CNC built

Matteo

Talking Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello, Brazillian, 25 yrs old.
    I'm a hobbyist/work with 3D printing. I'm getting deeper in the hacking of the system xD Trying to learn some tricks to edit G-codes.

Hi,
    I'm newbie CNC router work. I have working on 1325 3axis cnc machine.

Hello guys, I have been using a small 3 axis router cutting 2d parts for work. I'd like to lear to write cam for 3d models so I can cut them by doing 2 setups, reversing the work=piece. Also Id' like to make female half-mods for parts to be laminated with fiberglass... I am going to need some time to learn all this, don't quite know where to start from. I did download Fusion 360 a few days ago, and maybe that is a good start, going from the model to the cam though will be tough...

Just looking for some great knowledge, Hi Everyone!!

Hello all I am a CNC Operator just landed a job working on a lathe. This new job I have to do setup,I never done any setup so learning as I go. I have a question regarding using G54 as your master tool so it can save time on setups? If someone can tell me how that work I would definitely appreciate it.

Thank you

I signed up to make a post because someone was questioning credibility for 'lack of posts'.

Page 415 of 422 315365405413414415416417