585,877 active members*
3,533 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 409 of 422 309359399407408409410411419
Results 8,161 to 8,180 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello every one. I am golam kabir. Board Manager of Kashif Saeed General Trading LLC. UAE. Solution provider for Hi-Tech products and machinery for Signage, Advertisement and wood working industries. CNC hotwire foam cutting, PVC vacuum press and Flatbed laminators machines and equipment from around the world for our customers.As we are based in Dubai, a regional trade hub we cater all regions in Gulf, African and other Asian countries.
    • Kashif Saeed General Trading LLC

Hi everybody
    I am an electrical engineer
    I'm repairing the cnc machine huawei
    It's broken down the plasma cutting head
    I want to buy a new type controller
    sf -hc25g0

Hello all, I'm a firearms mfg / refinishing business owner. I am currently trying to upgraded my lathe operations from an old 11x26 WT manual lathe, used to re contour gun barrels. I only touched my first machine tool 12 years ago and am Father In Law and self taught. The goal for me is to find a CNC lathe that will contour rifle barrels for the M1 Garand, add the key way cuts, thread them, and finally add the gas port. I need a small foot print as my shop is getting maxed out. I am at a complete loss as to what I'm looking for, am ignorant to all this CNC nomenclature, and a bit overwhelmed. I do know that I want to simply put a standard Garand rifle barrel into a lathe, press a button, walk away, and come back to a finished product.

Hi everyone,I'm a computer programmer for a major steel mill in the U.S.A. I do some 3D printing at home and have a full woodshop. I'm expanding my interest in 3D and am just starting with a CNC wood carving machine. Hoping to find help, ideas, and code for new projects.Doug

Hello,
    Thank you for having me into your forum! I am a retired civil engineer who learned a lot about other branches, such as mechanics, electronics, automation, CNC, chemistry and, lately, management consulting. Of course I am already retired after all those years, but now I have the opportunity to enjoy that knowledge for my own benefit.
    Wish you all a good time!

Good morning and thanks for the welcome.
    My name is Lamberto, I am 61 years old and I live in Italy. I own a Tonson TS-3040C 4-axis CNC milling machine that I use almost exclusively for hobby. I do some small work for others sometimes. I hope to find in this blog some answers about some working pratical on various materials.
    Thank you so much for the help you'll can give me.
    Lamberto

Hi. I'm a retired hobbyist designer who creates gadgets and builds custom speakers for home audio. Basically, I'm completely new to CNC machines, but since I've been into 3D printing for years, I'm familiar with the mechanisms and gcode used by cartesian coordinate bots. In my previous 3D printer experience, I wasted time and money buying several machines before I finally broke down and spent the extra money for a heavy duty workhorse printer. I don't want to repeat that mistake. I want to buy an industrial quality workhorse machine which is 4'x4' as my first and only CNC machine. I'm interested in using this CNC machine to create custom speaker enclosures with inset holes for flush mounting the speakers. I would also like to have the machine carve some of my more intricate designs into hardwood panels, aluminum, and brass. Until I purchased my 4th 3D printer, I spent more time fixing the printers than using them. The 4th one cost more than any of them but has been a dependable workhorse. I'm not looking to waste time fixing my CNC machine as one more hobby. I just want a tool that works. Must have dust control. Must run on 110V. No 220V outlet where this is going. I can't afford a full blown commercial CNC.. I want a budget friendly machine that is solid enough to be used for light production. From my research so far, the FLA Saturn 2 4x4 with its welded steel frame seems to be the type of machine I want. (User feedback is welcome!) For software, after trying many applications for years, I settled on Autodesk Fusion 360 as my favorite CAD design tool, but I've never used the CAM features on it.

Hello,

I'm a manufacturing engineer and I browse this site for advice on CNC programming and maintenance issues. Decided to make an account because I want to ask a question about a Mazak alarm.

Thanks and I look forward to talking with everyone.
    Bill

Hello everyone.
    I have spent 25 years as a coded welder in the UK and the last 9 years as a welding inspector in Western Australia.
    I am now a fabrication supervisor in a pool cover factory after the mining boom bubble burst a few years ago. I spent the last five years in my garage when not working, building a Locost 7 Sports car from scratch constantly wishing I had a CNC plasma set-up. Anyway the car is finally finished and after a small garage renovation I have a jet ski I got free and my son is giving me his old car so I can put the engine into the jet ski but before that I would like to build a 1200x1200 plasma table to make life easier for the jet ski project and maybe another car build once my wife gets fed up of my extra time not spent in my garage !!!
    I am a complete novas with CNC so will be looking for lots of help during my build.
    Thanks.

Hello,
    I'm Ruud I work as a megatronics engineer for Nexperia.
    I'm building my second cnc router Based on cnczone.nl opensource router and i like to use this forum for extra information to see how other people built there system.

see you around on this forum!!

That will be great

Quote Originally Posted by Ruudderooy View Post
    Hello,
    I'm Ruud I work as a megatronics engineer for Nexperia.
    I'm building my second cnc router Based on cnczone.nl opensource router and i like to use this forum for extra information to see how other people built there system.

see you around on this forum!!

Hello all:

My name is Peter and I am a fairly serious hobbyist with an X1 mill and Homier Speedway lathe. In addition, I am involved with the local makers group (which has a knee mill and 3D printing available). I am just having fun and improving my machines for greater accuracy. In addition, I hope to convert the X1 mill to CNC. I am located in Eastern Pennsylvania USA.

Quote Originally Posted by xcookpac View Post
    Hello all:

My name is Peter and I am a fairly serious hobbyist with an X1 mill and Homier Speedway lathe. In addition, I am involved with the local makers group (which has a knee mill and 3D printing available). I am just having fun and improving my machines for greater accuracy. In addition, I hope to convert the X1 mill to CNC. I am located in Eastern Pennsylvania USA.
    What part of PA? I’m in Allentown.

Quote Originally Posted by billabob1234 View Post
    What part of PA? I’m in Allentown.
    Hey billabob:

I am in Bethlehem 18020. More about me. I am trying to organize a real life machinist organization open to all levels called the Eastern Pennsylvania Home Shop Machinist Group (EPHSMG). If you are interested you can find more info at meetup.com The link to the group is as follows: https://www.meetup.com/Eastern-Pennsylvania-Home-Shop-Machinist-Group-EPHSMG/events/249464438/

The first meeting is scheduled for Saturday, April 28th at 2PM in Bethlehem PA (I am still working on getting the exact location nailed down). All are welcome.

Hello,

I'm a Cad-Cam engineer at a Plastic Mould Company. I' m using Solidworks, Mastercam x6 and Cimatron e11

Thanks.

Hi
    Im from spain.
    I've got herluce ep4030 mill
    Regards

Nite Here offering full dongle support, copy dongle, remake damaged dongle, even create new dongle becasue of a lost or stolen dongle .both parallel and usb

Keysoftwareservice.com

Thanks for having such a awesome community.
    Best Front and Rear Dash Cam 2018

Hey Everyone,I currently work at a display company and produce the production drawings for displays we develop for brands. I use solidworks and work with plastics, wood and metal. I've always been into mechanical type hobbies and have loved tinkering with things to make them better. I have a few custom products I've designed and had machined that I sell but have always wanted to go one step further and learn CNC. About a month and a half ago I started my own business with the intent of building a small CNC shop at home and offering a few products and to help others develop products they don't have the resources for. I've been teaching myself Fusion 360 and CAM and borrowed an X-carve to dive in slowly. Quickly realizing the Xcarve isn't something I'd like to use much longer and have been researching more rigid router tables, and then hopefully working my way up to a Tormach 1100 mill. Really excited to be here and hoping to soak things up like a sponge! Nick

Hello
    thank you to accept me here.
    We have a small company in Italy that works with cnc router,laser and lathes on Plexiglas and other plastic materials.
    Looking forward to be part of this forum.
    Cheers
    andrea

Page 409 of 422 309359399407408409410411419