584,805 active members*
5,350 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Trumpf 3030 Reference Autolas error!!! HELP!!

Morning folks. I operate a Trumpf 3030 laser and when I cycle start any program I get error PLC(80.110050) Reference Autolas (1) not reached....Can anyone help me with this problem?? I dont know much as far as maitenance goes. It says cause could be lanny valve faulty, filter soiled....says check 8bit supply line to lanny??? and check the filter. I just dont know what that means or where the filter is. any input would to helpful. Its a new machine, only been running about 4 months.

THANKS!

our trulaser 2030 had a very similair error our operator located the lanny valve in the top of the head shroud im not sure of the exact location but he explained that the lanny valve regulates pressure to the focusing mirror therefore it must be in a water supply line and be near the beam path, after removing the part and clearing the valve with shop air the machine was re-assembled without further incident

Do not worry about it. It's just the automatic focus setter. It's works when this error appear. The only thing that harder to go to menu.

How to improve hello to me what the error is the ENCODER defective help

İngilizce Türkçe Cümle Çeviri | İngilizce Türkçe Sözlük | ÇevirSözlük.com trumpf 1997 eror

error code please

How to improve hello to me what the error is the ENCODER defective help
    trumpf 1997 eror
    Last edited by Secenelektrik; 02-07-2015 at 09:11 PM. Reason: dsa

Arapça çeviri,rusça çeviri,almanca çeviri,Kürtçe Çeviri,metin çeviri,cümler çeviri,ingilizce çeviri,dil çeviri işlemlerini en doğru,hızlı ve güvenilir bir şekilde yapabilirsiniz.

cümle çeviri / Kürtçe Çeviri / İngilizce Türkçe Çeviri / Türkçe İngilizce Çeviri / Metin Çeviri
    Last edited by baron36; 06-27-2019 at 06:13 AM.

Türkçeden özbekçeye,özbekçeden Türkçeye çeviri yapmak istiyorsanız özbekçe çeviri adresinden hızlı ve doğru bir şekilde metin ve cümle çevirinizi yapabilirsiniz.