584,837 active members*
4,895 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thumbs up AZ Machining Fraudulent Business

I have recently been the victim of a fraudulent business that solicited machining services in the RFQ section of CNCzone.

The business is AZmachining, or Arizona Machining using forum name AZmachining.

This person took payment in the amount of $700 via PayPal for machined parts and never delivered the parts.

I tried for one month to get the parts from them, but they did not send them.

I am currently filing a police report against them and initiating a small claims suit.

The address that this business uses is:

AZ Machining
    52397 W, Teel Rd
    Maricopa, AZ 85139

Email they are using is:

[email protected]

Your a slander, I do not know why this is still up, and why is all my responses taken down, but yet my personal information is still up, this is totally hypocritical. The only thing I did wrong was did business with this clown, I am the victim. So this website allows the smearing, slandering, and violating of the clearly innocent hard worker who has been taken advantage of by this "customer is always right" bs. I made this guy what he wanted "just like all my customers" , it's not my fault what he asked for isn't what he wanted.

I also like how no one apologizes for what they put up or anything, I'm just left out hanging, what a sick world...

David,

Try contacting the founder of the CNCZone.

Jeff...
    Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

Here's your e-mails Mark, you lying crook, give it up already, you got a refund, cost me time and money, now go away. This guy continues to harass me over and over with "his" FRAUDULENT government/law documents that he has fabricated. I have not been contacted by any entity other than Mark. This guy is a professional crook it appears to be, if he thinks he can get something from nothing by complaining, he will. This type of person is the reason this country has gone to crap, this guys probably on all kinds of entitlements and government services screwing over the hard working tax payers of this country like he is doing to me. What kind sick individual does these kind of things, I did him no wrong, just didn't give him his way, so he throws a fit, ridiculous. I've been giving the administrator of this website time once again to pull this thread off, but he continues to leave this garbage up. I don't like what I see going on here, everyone comes running to this so called victim "Mark", but no one cares about the TRUTH, the TRUTH is I am the victim, but since I am competition I guess no one cares about their fellow countrymen, they just look at it like doing away with the competition. All is sickening to me to see that no one stands up to do the right thing, shame on you all.

Hello Jim

I was very happy with the tools that you sent me, however on sheet metal tool " Hopper Rear End and Lip Trim Tool" one dimension was not maintained. The CAD dimension is .440" the delivered part is .343" This dimension is a key characteristic of the tool so we have to get that one right. (See attached pictures).

Would you go ahead and remake this part for me?

Also, would you take a look at the attached files for a new quote. This is a similar tool to the one you built before using Mic 6 plate and tool details. Take a look at the attached picture file "Air Box Assembly Jig Completed Assy" to get the big picture view.

Air Box Assembly Jig .250 Datum Locator need qty 2 Make from 6061-T6
    Air Box Assembly Jig Angle Locator Detail need qty 2 Make from 6061-T6
    Air Box Assembly Jig Clamping Angle need qty 2 Make from .1875" thick 2.5 x 2.5" 6061 Structural Angle
    Air Box Assembly Jig Front Angle Locator Detail need qty 2 Make from 6061-T6
    Air Box Assembly Jig Front Angle Locator need qty 2 Make from 6061-T6
    Air Box Assembly Jig Front Locator Angle LH.jpg Make from .1875" thick 2.5 x 2.5" 6061 Structural Angle
    Air Box Assembly Jig Front Locator Angle RH.jpg Make from .1875" thick 2.5 x 2.5" 6061 Structural Angle
    Air Box Assembly Jig Pusher Block Detail need qty 2 Make from 6061-T6
    Air Box Assembly Jig Rear Locator Angle LH Make from .1875" thick 2.5 x 2.5" 6061 Structural Angle
    Air Box Assembly Jig Rear Locator Angle RH Make from .1875" thick 2.5 x 2.5" 6061 Structural Angle
    Air Box Assembly Jig Table Make from Mic 6 plate .375 thick, edges do not need to be finish machined.
    Air Box Assembly Jig Tube Fitting Locator need qty 2 Make from 6061-T6

Total number of pieces is 19

Regards,

Mark Belfield
    1742 High Vista Ave.
    Palmdale, CA 93550

Certified Manufacturing Engineer
    Society of Manufacturiing Engineers

858-442-8146

Jim AZ-Machining <[email protected]>
    Oct 1

to Mark
    Hi Mark,

Yes, we'll straighten that out and have you a new one shortly.

We can machine a quantity of 19 parts for $700.00.
    That price includes machining, de-burr, material, and usps shipping/tracking/insurance.

Estimated turn around time is within 10-12 business days of cleared payment.

Thanks,
    Jim

Mark F Belfield <[email protected]>
    Oct 1

to me
    Jim

$700 is an agreeable price for me on the new job.

Please email a PayPal Invoice and I will pay your account.

Also, if you can expedite the re-make of the sheet metal part I would appreciate it. I am waiting for it so I can order a 3D Stereolith mate to that tool

Regards,

Mark Belfield

Oct 1

to Mark
    Hi Mark,

Just sent over the PayPal Invoice.

Yes, we'll get the Hopper Rear End Trim Tool to you asap.

Thank you for your business,
    Jim

Oct 2

to me
    Hello Jim

I have made payment in the amount of $700 to your Paypal account.

Regards,

Mark

Oct 3

to Mark
    Hi Mark,

Your Hopper Rear End Lip Trim Tool was shipped out today. The expected delivery date is Saturday 10/5/13. Don't know how the other one came out the way it did, but this one won't give you any problems.

Thanks,
    Jim

Oct 4

to me
    Jim

Thank you for the quick corrective action, I appreciate it.

Regards,

Mark

Oct 8

to me
    Hello Jim

When I went to mate the clamping tool detail to the table, I discovered that the .15625 holes for dowel pins were oversized.

It looks to me like the dimension of .1695" for the adjacent through hole was carried over to the dowel pin holes. (See attached photos).

I could possibly drill oversize and go to the next size dowel pin, but I am not confident in my ability to do a dowel pin hole with just the drill press here.

I think at this point it is best to go ahead and remake Qty (3) of the "Riffle Tray Assembly Jig Clamping Detail".

Note: The dowel pin holes in the table are good.

Regards,

Mark Belfield
    1742 High Vista Ave.
    Palmdale, CA 93550

Society of Manufacturing Engineers

858-442-8146

Oct 8

to Mark
    Hi Mark,

When we shipped those parts out the holes were .157". When I asked you what the tolerances are, you said hole size and location are typical machine tolerance. You didn't say these holes were dowel pin holes and needed to be reamed, that's the problem, that's why I ask for a PDF or DXF spec sheet. If you want us to remake a quantity of 3 clamps let me know and I'll send you over a paypal invoice.

If your not able to make a spec sheet then the best thing to do is to at least specify details that need to be held to a higher tolerance.

Regards,
    Jim

Oct 8

to me
    Jim

That is not the answer that I was looking for.

All the holes are oversize, not even close to the 3D model and no they were not at .157" I can send you the parts and you can measure them yourself.

In your book is typical hole size for a .157" hole .168"?

Typical hole size tolerance is .003" and if you can not maintain that even with a Jobber Drill, then I have the wrong machine shop.

At this point we have two options. You either remake the parts without charge or I will discontinue doing business with you and cancel my order that I have already paid you for.

Let me know as soon as possible, so I can file a PayPal dispute.

Also, just to let you know, I was intending on flowing a boat-load of production parts to you, but since you decided to put your customer last I don't think that will be happening.

Finally, I have been in manufacturing for 30 years doing everything from drilling holes to leading programs in major aerospace companies. I will give you a piece of advice, you are not going to get anywhere sending emails like you did to me.

Mark Belfield
    1742 High Vista Ave
    Palmdale, CA 93550

858-442-8146

Oct 9

to Mark
    Mark,

I have totally put you first, any mistake that I did make I have taken care of and with not a single complaint, even paying for the shipping and not requesting you to send the original part back. This entire situation is odd, you receive the parts and tell me that you liked them very much, but right away in your same message you identify the error on the sheet metal part with no mention of any other problems.

You say the holes in the table are fine, well how can the holes in the table that are .157" be fine and the holes in the clamps not be fine when we used the same exact drill on the same exact machine to drill them? I'm not a unreasonable person I take responsibility for my mistakes and you know that, but that's not a mistake that was made here, neither am I a lire or a crook and I take pried in my work. I also find it very odd that it took you 9 days to identify this problem, when it only took you 1 day to identify the sheet metal problem. If those holes were larger you would have noticed that right away even with a blind eye.

Another thing is your design, now afterwards I know that the holes in the clamps are for dowel pins and you most likely are using the dowel pins for guides, correct me if I'm wrong but you needed those clamps to freely slide up and down those dowel pins, correct? So when you got the parts and the holes were .157" diameter you realized that you made a mistake and the 5/32" hole size was for the table so that you could press fit the dowels in them and the clamps needed to have a slightly larger hole, so you may have or some one else without you knowing opened those holes up to much and we will not take the blame for anyone's mistakes. It also makes no sense if you did have 30 years of experience in drilling holes, but you don't have the confidence to open up a simple hole on your own. Neither do you have the experience to provide a proper spec sheet or tolerances like most the engineers that we work with. I did not send you any sort of rude e-mail so I don't know what offended you, I've been more then kind to you, going up and beyond what you paid for even polishing your parts which we did not have to do, I think that your taking my kindness for a weakness. I am not trying to offend you in any way, but look at this from my standpoint. I don't want to loose any customer, but I can't be responsible for someone's mistakes. If your saying you didn't modify these parts, I think you really need to find out who there modified these parts and failed to bring it to your attention, because we surely didn't do it. We here also have over 30 years of experience along with over 30 years of equipment and shop to prove it.

As far as this current job for the air box assembly jig, the materials have already been purchased and in progress. There is no cancellations, no returns, and no refunds for anything. Anything that we choose to re-do or modify is at our own discretion. So all paid for work will continue and be shipped out as planned, as far as future business that's your choice we can continue to provide you with quality parts, good prices and there will be no hard feelings. We do value you as a customer and thank you for your business.

Kindly,
    Jim

Mark F Belfield
    Oct 9

to me
    Jim,

You are total wrong on this and wasted a bunch of time writing this email.

How on earth can it be worth it to you to not remake parts that you did incorrectly.

You did not drill these holes with the same drill as the table, you either do not know your process or you are lying. No one but me has touched these part, I am a one man engineering firm on contract and they are under my control.

Look at these pictures I have attached. My blind eye apparently can see what your QC did not see, you did not QC these part in anyway did you? If so, send me the inspection report with the date and the stamp of the inspector.

I am going to give you one last chance to make good on this. If I don't hear back from you by the end of the day that you will correct this, then I will be filing a Paypal dispute tomorrow. Additionally, I will request that you immediately stop on the current job and I will file a PayPal dispute on that job.

I have worked with PayPal on disputes before and they are very good about getting payment back. They also have a rating system for vendors and you will get a negative rating. Your company return policy is meaningless, as soon as you took a PayPal payment you are legally obligated to their policy which is 100% customer satisfaction, period.

For what ever reason, you have decided to play hardball on this and I am more than willing to do so. I have no problem having a war with you Jim and believe me with the power of the Internet, you have a hell of a lot more to lose from this than I do as a contract engineer.

By the way, I don't have to justify anything about my background, if I can drill holes or how many days it takes before I notice a problem from a vendor.

Mark Belfield
    1742 High Vista Ave.
    Palmdale, CA 93550

858-442-8146

Oct 9

to Mark
    Hi Mark,

For one I'm no lire, nor did I make any mistake on your parts. I sent exactly what you ordered, this is all your doing. We did not ask you to justify your experience, you offered it on your own will, describing how you don't have any confidence in your 30 years of drilling to open up a few holes. The fact is your pictures show a modified hole, I too have photos and we did not cut over sized holes or cut those counter sinks on them.

Once the current "Air Box Assembly Jig" order is complete we will do no further business with you. I have tried and tried with you to get some kind of reasonable rationality from you. All I get back is hostility, threats and lies, we will not tolerate harassing threats. We are not responsible for mistakes made by the customer, we make you what you ask for and that's it, we're not wall-mart.

Sincerely,
    Jim

Mark F Belfield
    Oct 9

to me
    Jim

You are completely wrong on this, the parts arrived just as you made them with oversize holes.

As far as you bending over backwards and me making threats, you are the one who sent the long email with excuses about how I did not spec. the holes correctly, then you said that the holes should be oversize for the dowels, then you said that I personally re-drilled the holes. You even said that the holes could not be wrong because the details were matched drilled with the table. You must have an amazing CNC operator who can locate three details on the Mic-6 plate then locate the table to the machine bed, then drill within a couple of thousands - come on Jim that is ridiculous.

You made like four or five excuses why the problem was not yours, none of which made any sense.

Please go ahead and send your photos of the holes along with the inspection report that I asked for, you won't because you don't have them. By the way, do you know the difference between a countersink and a deburr, because that is what you are seeing in my photos, a deburr.

Sir you are not only bad at machining, you are bad at business. All these emails you have sent I am keeping, I have photographed the parts and returned them via mail. Everything is being document and will be going to PayPal in the dispute.

You will be getting a dispute in the amount of $250 for the first tool set that you did not complete as our contract required. You will be getting a PayPal dispute for $700 for the follow up tool that I will not take delivery on. If you send it, I will send it back to you. That second tool is dependent on the first tool so it is of no use to me.

Jim, you have not been harassed in any way, but I have been firm in trying to get what I have paid up front for. I trusted you and broke my rule of only paying a deposit of %50 percent until the job is complete. You hold the responsibility for this spinning out of control. Why you responded the way you have I don't understand at all. You took a $40 problem, turned into a $950 dollar loss and any follow up orders from me. Not to mention if you drag this out and do not quickly make good on this, I will be posting my experience with you on CNCzone and any other website that mentions AZ machining.

You can call that a threat or what ever, I call it is making sure I get what I paid for and making sure others do not have to go through what I have with you.

Mark Belfield
    1742 High Vista Ave
    Palmdale, CA 93550

858-442-8146

Mark F Belfield
    Oct 21

to me
    Plaintiff:
    Mark Belfield
    1742 High Vista Ave.
    Palmdale, CA 93550

To Whom It May Concern:

This correspondence is to document a final request for deliver of machined parts and replacement of discrepant parts as contracted between Mark Belfield and AZ Machining.

If said items are not delivered per email contract, then the following actions will be taken:

Filing Police Report with The City of Maricopa Police Department
    Filing of Small Claims Suit in the amount of no less than $950, in Maricopa County Superior Court
    Filing of Complaint with the Internet Complaint Center (IC3)
    Filing of Complaint with The City of Maricopa Chamber of Commerce
    Filing of Complaint with Better Business Bureau
    Notifying CNCZone of fraudulent business operating on their Website

The following items were delivered discrepant:

Quantity (3) Riffle Tray Clamping Detail

The following items have not been delivered:

Air Box Assembly Jig .250 Datum Locator need qty 2 Make from 6061-T6
    Air Box Assembly Jig Angle Locator Detail need qty 2 Make from 6061-T6
    Air Box Assembly Jig Clamping Angle need qty 2 Make from .1875" thick 2.5 x 2.5" 6061 Structural Angle
    Air Box Assembly Jig Front Angle Locator Detail need qty 2 Make from 6061-T6
    Air Box Assembly Jig Front Angle Locator need qty 2 Make from 6061-T6
    Air Box Assembly Jig Front Locator Angle LH.jpg Make from .1875" thick 2.5 x 2.5" 6061 Structural Angle
    Air Box Assembly Jig Front Locator Angle RH.jpg Make from .1875" thick 2.5 x 2.5" 6061 Structural Angle
    Air Box Assembly Jig Pusher Block Detail need qty 2 Make from 6061-T6
    Air Box Assembly Jig Rear Locator Angle LH Make from .1875" thick 2.5 x 2.5" 6061 Structural Angle
    Air Box Assembly Jig Rear Locator Angle RH Make from .1875" thick 2.5 x 2.5" 6061 Structural Angle
    Air Box Assembly Jig Table Make from Mic 6 plate .375 thick, edges do not need to be finish machined.
    Air Box Assembly Jig Tube Fitting Locator need qty 2 Make from 6061-T6

Sincerely,

Oct 21

to Mark
    Hi Mark,

I don't understand why you continue to lie, you are the one who
    modified your clamps. You went about everything the wrong way,
    demanding, threatening, and harassing me to fix your own mistake. All
    you had to do was ask, you should have told me you screwed up and
    kindly asked if I could make your parts work or make you more. Instead
    you lied and tried to say that I did it, people like you think that
    the only way in life to get what they want is to lie and steal, this
    way of thinking is totally wrong. Yes, some times you may deal with
    someone who doesn't care and will not help you, but honesty my friend
    is the best way to live life. You might not always get what you want
    in life by being honest, but you yourself will know that you did
    things right and shame on that other person who did do you wrong "but
    pray for them". Take responsibility for your own mistakes, then we can
    talk. God says to forgive, and I have already forgiven you, any
    goodness that comes from me is not by my own doing, but by the power
    of Jesus Christ. What you need is Him, first seek the Kingdom Of God
    and the rest of life He will take care of. Like I said, not all things
    in life will go your way, but don't let that bother you, put all your
    worries and troubles on Him and I promise you He will take care of
    you. My life has been dramatically changed since I found Jesus Christ
    as my Lord and Savior, I know yours can be to. It doesn't matter what
    you've done, all you have to do is believe that He died on that cross
    and was resurrected for our sins, and through His blood we are
    forgiven, ask Him for forgiveness and turn from your ways, if your
    truly sincere He will bless you with the Holy Spirit and forgive you
    of all your sins. You will be made new, you might not feel anything
    immediately, but if you look at everything in your life as a blessing
    you will already realize what He has done for you and I promise you
    that you will from that point on see great things happen in your life
    and have filled a huge void in your life. I pray for you Mark and hope
    that you can see that I do care.

Yes you will be getting your air box assembly jig parts, I don't have
    a exact date of when I will be getting this out to you by because of
    this ordeal it has put me behind, but I will let you know in about a
    week when you should be expecting them.

Sincerely,
    Jim "who it concerns"

Mark F Belfield
    Oct 21

to me
    Hello Jim

That is good to hear that you will be sending the assembly jig.

To make this right and clear of what you owe me, you still need to send
    quantity three of the Riffle Tray Clamping details.

At this point, it is irrelevant of you think or say about how these parts
    were made discrepant. I do however suggest you sign for the package that the
    Post Office has been trying to deliver to you and look at the parts
    yourself. The dowel pin holes were drilled the same size as the adjacent
    through holes. A simple mistake that anyone could make.

You say that I am threatening and harassing you to fix my problem, no Jim
    these are ACTIONS that I will take if you breach the contract that we have.

You may be a man of God, but you are not being logical. Logic says that
    there is no reason for me to modify, drill or do anything else to the
    clamps. I am an engineer and I do design work, I work on the computer in
    CAD, that is what I do. You took what I said about drilling to oversize on
    these holes as something someone(me) did. What I was describing is a REPAIR
    that could be made if there was no option to re-machine the parts. Repairs
    like that are common in manufacturing houses when parts are too expensive to
    re-make. That is not the case here.

I am willing to wait until the end of this week (Sunday) for you to complete
    the Assembly Jig and give me a tracking number. I am willing to wait until
    the middle of next week (Weds)for you to complete the Riffle Tray Clamping
    details and provide a tracking number.

I have taken your email as a good faith effort and I appreciate that.
    Because of this, I will hold off on any legal action pending completion of
    the Assembly Jig and the Clamping Details in the time frame I have outlined.

Sincerely,

Mark Belfield

Oct 22

to Mark
    Mark,

You do what you want, you take what I said any way you want. I can
    only do what I can do, I will let you know in about a week when you
    will be seeing your air box jig. You seriously delayed me and there's
    nothing I can do about it. Once again I did not drill those parts
    oversize, you are a computer guy I get that, you make drawings, and
    please do not take offense when I say this but you don't understand
    fitment. That is why you didn't know what to spec, or what to model. I
    understand this, you have to understand me though, I make what you
    tell me to make, that's what I do, what your drawing shows I make. The
    only way I will make you your clamps, and just to end this will be if
    you pay for it, I will do it for what "you" say the parts are worth,
    $40.00, that includes material and shipping, but you will have to spec
    the correct hole size. If you were just ordering the clamps "lets say
    you weren't Mark Belfield" I would be charging you $95.00. That's the
    best I can do for you, please don't take my kindness for anything
    other then what it is, if you would have just asked from the beginning
    instead of trying to do things yourself none of this would be
    happening. I'm good to my customers, especially engineers, I
    understand most of them don't know much about metal working, they are
    designers, so when they make a mistake that can be easily fixed we are
    happy to do it. Most shops would have slammed the door in your face
    long ago, they don't care if you made a mistake, you want something
    done it's going to be their hourly rate.

Sincerely,
    Jim

Mark F Belfield
    Oct 22

to me
    Jim,

I am sorry to hear that you will not correct the mistake that you made

I really wish you had been upfront and just told me that you were
    uncomfortable working with only 3D models and were not sure that your shop
    had the capability to produce defect free tooling details. I can understand
    that small shops like yours may not have the expertise to handle this type
    of project.

I have racked my brain about why you won't replace the defective parts that
    you sent me and I finally came to realize that you may not be able to
    produce this in your shop. Ok, that makes sense and I accept it now.

I don't think it benefits either of us to have you try and make these
    details again. I need to get these to a shop that is confident with 3D
    models and tooling details.

No Jim, I won't be suing you as long as you deliver the other tool ASAP.
    Please do your best on this tool, if you have trouble understanding the 3D
    models, or if you get confused with what to do on the tooling details,
    please contact me.

To rest your mind, for issues with the second tool, I have already budgeted
    for re-machining of the discrepant hardware and will be using another shop
    to fix any mistakes. That way we won't get into any arguments again.

Sincerely,

Mark Belfield

Oct 23

to Mark
    Hi Mark,

We made you exactly what you asked for. There is no confusion here,
    neither is our capabilities in question. As I think I said before all
    you had to do is admit, admit that you made a mistake and we would
    have been/would be happy to help you even after all this if there is
    any hope of it showing you that there is a God "Jesus Christ" and He
    is good, and you don't have to do wrong to get your way. You never
    asked, you demanded and put the blame on us. That is why you didn't
    get no help, your to bull headed, instead of doing the right thing
    your going to spend more money on these parts, just like a bull headed
    person does.

Yes Mark, you will get your Air Box Jig, as soon as I can work it into
    our schedule I will let you know.

I will also be praying for you and if you would like to know more
    about your salvation and true happiness on this earth I would be happy
    to send you information or even talk with you if you'd like.

Truly Sincere,
    Jim

Mark F Belfield
    Oct 23

to me
    Hello Jim

Good to hear that you are still working on my Jig, maybe it will be done
    before Christmas.

I guess in your book, close enough is good enough. This is the shedule that
    you commited to when you took my order on October 1, twenty two days ago.

Estimated turn around time is within 10-12 business days of cleared payment.

Mark F Belfield
    Oct 23

to me
    Your right Jim, I never asked for your help I only demanded, just like this first email weeks ago.
    Boy that is some mean old demand huh?

Mark F Belfield
    Oct 23

to me
    Jim,

Just get the silly thing done, quit worrying about it, praying for me and writing emails, get it done.

You are Zero for two right now on jobs and in my book that is not a "capable" shop. A simple sheet metal tool, bad, a simple square block with a few holes in it, bad.

If you want to put your money where your very big mouth is, prove that you can build those clamps exactly like the 3D model shows. I don't think you can. Something would be wrong for sure.

I really believe I have zero chance of getting this new jig built to the 3D models, I would bet money on something being bad.

But, I am not worried at this point because I have budgeted money to fix the errors that will be arriving with the new jig.

Jim, there is no shame in having a shop that builds just close enough tolerance, but it turns into a problem when the customer believes that you can make a tool to a basic three place decimal tolerance - my bad, I took a chance but was wrong.

Ah, live and learn.

Sincerely,

Mark Belfield

Mark F Belfield
    Nov 2 (8 days ago)

to me, arizonamachini.
    Plaintiff:
    Mark Belfield
    1742 High Vista Ave.
    Palmdale, CA 93550

To Whom It May Concern:

This correspondence documents breach of contract by AZ Machining as established in written contract between Mark Belfield and AZ Machining for agreed upon delivery of machined parts on 10/1/2013 within delivery of 12 Days from 10/1/2013.

AZ Machining has failed to deliver the contracted machined parts within the agreed time. AZ Machining has failed to deliver the contracted machined parts within a grace period of thirty days from date of contract.

As of today, November 02, 2013 the contract is null. Any attempt to deliver said machined parts will be refused per USPS DMM 508.

AZ Machining is here-by requested to make an immediate payment to PayPal Account for Mark Belfield, [email protected]. in the amount of $700 .

Failure to do so by Sunday November 03, 2013 12:00 AM PST will result in legal action against AZ Machining.

This legal action will include, but is not limited to:

Filing a police crime report with the Maricopa Arizona Police Department.
    Filing a police crime report with the Federal Agencies governing Internet commerce: the FBI and White Collar Crime Center.
    Filing of a small claims suit against AZ Machining for the maximum amount allowed per law. If said amount exceeds that allowed by small claims suit, a Civil Suit will be filed against AZ Machining.

No further correspondences will be made with AZ Machining or anyone representing AZ Machining except those required and allowed by law to prosecute Breach of Contract legal proceedings.

Signed electronically this date November 02, 2013

Nov 4 (6 days ago)

to Mark
    Mark,

I don't know what your trying to pull, you are the one who voided the
    estimated delivery date I gave you by opening a paypal claim against
    me which wasted over a week of time. You will receive your parts in a
    estimated 2-3 weeks from now, this day.

Mark F Belfield
    Nov 4 (6 days ago)

to me
    To whom it may concern

This business relationship is void for breach of contract.

Any parts sent to Mark Belfield will be refused per USPS DMM 508.

Mark Belfield has already contracted with another machine shop for the tool.

Today Mark Belfield spoke with the Pinal County Sheriffs department and had
    an interview with Detective Ryan Diez of the Palmdale Sheriff department
    (661) 272-2546. Detective Diez took a report for victim of a fraudulent
    business entity as perpetrated by AZ Machining. Detective Diez reviewed
    evidence including emails with commitment of delivery date and PayPal money
    transfer id's.

Detective Diez advised Mark Belfield to continue with his civil law suit
    already in process.

You will be served papers for the civil suit.

Signed electronically this day 11-04-2013

Mark F Belfield
    10:27 PM (22 hours ago)

to me, arizonamachini.
    To Whom It May Concern

Mr Belfield is pleased that you have decided to make a partial refund to his PayPal account in the amount of $573.

However, he has already paid you $250 dollars for a tool that was delivered with discrepant parts. He has had to have those parts remachined for the amount of $60.

Mr. Belfield has paid you $700 dollars for another tool with a commitment date of no more than 12 days from 10-2-2013. AZ Machining breached contract by failing to deliver this tool in the required time, plus a grace period. This tool has already been re-contracted with another suppliier and is in work.

As of this date, 11-9-2013, Mr. Belfield is owed the balance of $60 for the re-machined parts and $127 for the tool not delivered. The total owed to Mr. Belfield is $187.

If the balance owed Mr Belfield is not paid in full, legal action will continue against AZ Machining, Arizona Machining, or anyone who has represented AZ Machining for this contract.

On Monday, Nov 11 2013, a complaint will be filed with the BBB against AZ Machining of Maricopa Arizona.

Signed this date electronically 11-9-2013