585,575 active members*
3,960 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Dyna Mechtronics > DM2016 - Any documentation or manuals

DM2016 - Any documentation or manuals

Hi all

In another tread i have asked som questions about repair of a Dyna Myte 2016, is there anyone who has some documentation for this machine, manuals, tech specs and so on.

Thank you all
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ValhalDK View Post
    Hi all

In another tread i have asked som questions about repair of a Dyna Myte 2016, is there anyone who has some documentation for this machine, manuals, tech specs and so on.

Thank you all
    Chris
    the company still has tech support, its a USA number in california, 408-452-1010 Welcome to DYNA Mechtronics

also, if you post some pictures of your machine and describe the issue, I or others may be able to help you.

The machine is a 2016m , and its hopefully only a display problem, see other tread , and therefor im looking for some manuals for the system, and the onboard pc.

Sendt fra min GT-P5110 med Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ValhalDK View Post
    The machine is a 2016m , and its hopefully only a display problem, see other tread , and therefor im looking for some manuals for the system, and the onboard pc.

if the problem is really only the display, then it may be booting up fine and you might be able to jog the axis around or interact with the machine even if the display is blank. this would be a useful test to perform. call the tech support number and ask if this is possible.

im not sure what sort of video output that video card has...looks like it doesnt have a standard RGA 15 pin. it appears to be ISA.

i suppose there is a small chance you can get a very inexpensive old ISA video card and plug it in, then plug a monitor into that and see if it works. it sounds like you may be attempting that.

as far as manuals, dyna may still sell them. call the number. or you may have luck finding them online somewhere.

whatever you do, dont start doing anything you dont know how to undo. the problem may be very simple and you will probably make it much worse by just randomly attempting things.

What you explain here is pretty much what i plan to do, im trying to find a old isa vga card so i can test it out. Another problem is that im personaly located far away from the machine, so im doing alot of research until i get to the machine again.