584,837 active members*
5,439 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > ArtCam Pro > Any Artcam users in Northern Utah? Inter-mountain Region?

Any Artcam users in Northern Utah? Inter-mountain Region?

I am looking for an ArtCAM user in the area, I am willing to trade programming for access to ArtCAM from time to time. I have used the program a lot, and I am an expert CAD/CAM user. Would be awesome if you are located in Salt Lake or Utah county.

Or if anyone would like to have the kind of 3D programming done that ArtCAM is used for, let's work out a deal, I will buy the program and service your needs. I just don't have enough personal need to justify the cost at this time. But if I could be doing some work for another shop or two, I could make it work.

Here is my showcase video to validate my skill set; Animoto - Shane McKenna Engineer - Designer - Artist - Craftsman

Hi Shane. Total beginner here, so not sure I'd be much use to you. Just reaching out to expand my knowledge and community. I'm located in Heber pay of the time, the other part in Europe.

Sent from my SM-T315 using Tapatalk

Hey Varkentje,

Thanks for reaching out. Do you have a CNC at this time, and just getting started, or are you looking to get started? You are welcome to come by my shop and check out the CNC I built that I do all my projects with. My main purpose in posting was to find access to software, or to build some more clientele to justify the cost of the software, (I wish I had made buying my own copy a priority when the work was abundant). I asked around and did get access to both Artcam and Aspire through a couple of local shops. I wrote a program and solved a detail resolution issue for one of the shops and they are going to have me do their 3D programming at least until the owner gets up to speed on doing it himself. The other shop does not even use the software any more, but has offered to let me trade some design and build time to use theirs. That said, I am always looking for opportunities to play with challenging projects, or just help folks out. Let me know what your interested in, or what I might be able to help you with on your journey.