584,841 active members*
4,312 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > DIY CNC Router Table Machines > Joes CNC Model 2006 > Would like to see one in person in Texas, Oklahoma area

Would like to see one in person in Texas, Oklahoma area

Hi all,

New guy here possibly looking to build a cnc machine but I would really like to see one in person first. Is there anyone in the Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana area that has one of these machines that wouldn't mind letting me see it work? Thanks.

Hi guys,

I'm new to this and am currently building an all aluminum 2 seat airplane. Many of the parts I'm building by hand using drill presses, band saws, ect..... I could make these parts on a cnc and I plan on starting a build early next year but would really like to see a running machine. Surely there is someone in Texas or Oklahoma who wouldn't mind showing me their rig. Help a fellow future cnc'r out.

Here is a quick map of some of the members location but this is not all in that area, only ones who posted to show them on the map.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	123.9 KB 
ID:	211054
    Thanks,
    Joe

www.joescnc.com
    joecnc2006 at yahoo

Re: Would like to see one in person in Texas, Oklahoma area

Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider32 View Post
    Hi all,

New guy here possibly looking to build a cnc machine but I would really like to see one in person first. Is there anyone in the Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana area that has one of these machines that wouldn't mind letting me see it work? Thanks.
    Hey Ghostrider32,

I am currently in Tulsa, OK and have a small TS3040 thats fully functional and am working on setting up a WorkBee CNC currently. if your interested in checking them out, just let me know

Mike (WinterDragon)

Re: Would like to see one in person in Texas, Oklahoma area

Hey folks,

I'm new to this and am right now fabricating an all aluminum 2 seat plane. A considerable lot of the parts I'm working by hand utilizing drill squeezes, band saws, ect..... I could make these parts on a cnc and I plan on beginning a form ahead of schedule one year from now yet might truly want to see a running machine. Most likely there is somebody in Texas or Oklahoma who wouldn't see any problems with demonstrating me their apparatus. Help an individual future malignancy out.
    https://weedkilleradvise.com/best-we...r-flower-beds/