585,987 active members*
4,178 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > Going to buy a new router 1325b or 1325bg what vendor

Going to buy a new router 1325b or 1325bg what vendor

Hi i haven't posted on here in a long time but im going to buy a new router in the next 2 months ive been looking at the 1325b and the 1325bg sold by various vendors i really would like a cam master stinger 3 but i just cant afford one. im not really worried about the control on the chinese side i will probably redo it anyway with mach 3 my question is does anyone have either machine should i opt for the bigger machine the bg or just the b i am somewhat worried about sending my money over seas so i guess ill opt for a eBay vendor i have thought about contacting OMNI AND QUICK CNCN just trying to get an idea if anyone has either of these machines
    i would really like to hear your opinion

John

I have gotten a quote from katy zhang over at Omni seems like a really good price and a good bang for the buck i still haven't heard back from taney from quick cnc
    im definitely going to go with the bg machine with hiwin linear rails

John

I have two OMNI1325 machines. One is here and runs everyday 6-8 hours at a time. The second one will be here next week. My current machine runs Mach3 and the one on its way has a DSP controller. If you need any help please feel free to contact me.

John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i don't know what is your budget..

some point can be, don't go smaller than 4 feet wide.. sure the 4x8 sheet you can put on table..

the lowest cost is a 4x4 around 3500

a 4x6
    SALE CNC Router Milling, CNC Laser, CNC plasma machine, China, Servo Motor Drive, UK, USA, Italy, Spain, Thailand

I have this.. with 8 inches Z
    its already do everything.. it was 6700 at my door, with all importfee and shipping..

next could be
    SALE CNC Router Milling, CNC Laser, CNC plasma machine, China, Servo Motor Drive, UK, USA, Italy, Spain, Thailand

this one has hiwin rails and vac table.. for the price you might add about 2000 for the handling in usa..

theres one more seller you can consider, jcut..

JCUT CNC Equipment Co., Ltd

I think the most seller makes effort for a good service, because they want to stay on market..
    so on the end you might decide on the base what price the machines has..

================================================== ===============

about control.. I have ncstudio.. when I purchased, I couldn't start machine about a day or two.. I was thinking shift to mach 3 what I used before..

today I don't want to change.. im ok with ncstudio,,
    it has a controlcard in the computer.. it cost 50 dollar, so I got two spare card sure I don't have downtime if control gets wrong..

the controlcard a pci card means, you don't pending anymore on the main processor.. with other words screensaver wouldn't affect the router..

it makes everything what really need.. homing, stops at all limit, warning if toolpath were outide of limits, has automatic toolzero..

also even it considered a ""slow"" machine it can run 300 ipm ...

its 2 year old soon and all I changed a powersupply, for 120 dollar..

when jzarsky gets his router he also will tell you ncstudio not a bad stuff..

what I like really with Chinese machines, if part need you can buy from several place.. you don't pending on the manufacturer..
    motors, control ballscrew, or rack, or rails everything you can buy from several place..

Ok looks like im going to get the omni 1325 i hope this goes well

John

That is a great choice. Please contact me if you need any help. If you go with a mach3 setup I have the XML file for the machine setup.

John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ask them about the 12 inches Z.. even it looks too much at this time, later might need.. I believe its a 300-400 extra..

I have 8 inches Z and I was thinking it will works for everything.. sometime would need higher..

Jinan Hobby CNC Wood Carving Machine with Wide Application - China Woodworking Cnc Router 1325, 3d Cnc Router 1325
    looks very good price

I never had chance to try the dsp control.. I have ncstudio on computer with its card.. and works very well.. I also have the wireless pendant..

Check this 1325 machine with mach3 control

KL-1325 CNC machine | Automation Technology Inc

Hello dear friend ,

You are welcome to visit our website CNC Router Laser Cutting Machine CNC Engraving Machine-XYZ Machinery LLC to check the Router 1325 . If you like it ,we can provide a good price to you !

Attachment 212648 Attachment 212650

Regards,
    Mary

Thanks jzarski

hello, John, glad to meet you here!It is Katy from OMNI CNC, Happy Christmas Day! Best wishes for you.

Hi ive been dealing with Katy over at omni so far seems to be going ok i can wait to get it ill let you guys know how it goes im getting a 1325
    John

ok everybody i got this machine ordered katy said they have dropped it off for shipment i cant wait to get this machine and check it out

John

What spec did you get? In the process of getting quotes from omni also.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Going to buy a new router 1325b or 1325bg what vendor

So how was the machine? We are quit excited to hear