584,829 active members*
5,330 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAD Software > Solidworks > Looking for Affordable Solidworks 2014 Training?

Looking for Affordable Solidworks 2014 Training?

Hello Guys, I'm very excited to announce the resent release of our latest solidworks video tutorial.

Solidworks 2014 Step By Step Essentials Video tutorial Just released on ebay as well as vtpros.net

SolidWorks 2014 Step by Step Essentials Video Tutorial in HD Free Shipping | eBay

This is pre-requites to our 2014 Advanced Modeling & Assembly Coming out on 12/1/2013

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. I'm a Solidworks Instructor & Partner and worked very hard to bring a good Exercise-Based Video tutorial to the solidworks Community. I noticed there were too many feature based training and not as much exercise-based and wanted to create a product which gave a good step by step training instead of just showing how to use a feature.
    Attachment 210924
    Moussa Sleiman
    vtpros.net

Briefly, what is the difference between your solidworks 2012-13 step by step and this DVD?

I take it that this one is 9 hours vs. 4 hours of the other one, but what is the difference in terms of material that is covered?

2014 is much more detailed and many more sessions as well. Obviously its also focused on latest sw shortcuts and features as well.

VTPROS you should read the forum rules. You aren't allowed to sell stuff in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by adamw View Post
    VTPROS you should read the forum rules. You aren't allowed to sell stuff in this forum.
    I've been posting in solidworks and ebay ads section, for over year on solidworks training DVDs, no one asked me to remove them, i figured it was ok. I'm sure you can sell stuff because many forums on here have people's ebay ads and products they are selling.

I'm glad you made this post because I hadn't seen your other posts. I need training like this very badly. Thanks. We'll be in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by bandtank View Post
    I'm glad you made this post because I hadn't seen your other posts. I need training like this very badly. Thanks. We'll be in touch.
    You're welcome, let me know if you have any questions. Now we have both Beginner and advanced out, you can find it at vtpros.net or ebay here:

SolidWorks 2014 Beginner Advanced Video Tutorial Bundle in HD Free Shipping | eBay