Register for free
Login

Unhappy Okuma osp500L

Hi guys
    I have a LC20 lathe with osp5000L.....green black 1983
    I have lost all of parameters...and have not got any source of them
    exactly now I can not do anything with my machine
    please help me...im in a trouble

You sure you just lost parameters? Not a common problem with Okuma with bubble memory. More likely you lost the Bubble Memory card and all machine software. In that case, you will need Okuma to re-cut the software and have the dealer load it. Its going to be expensive.

Sent from my Quantum using Tapatalk

Thanks for your answer....I have done sth...now I can move my axis....but in thousands numeric...for example ZB movement(Lower turret) is from 2480.000 up tp 2530.000
    when I change my stroke limits and soft limits I will have the Limit alarm and my axis will never move at all.
    Is there any manual for this control or software????

Here some contact information of me:
    [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/amir.gholamnezhad

Here sent some details....

I can run my spindle with M codes

but my axis cant move at all with codes....

Exactly when I change my Limits to sth random my turrets can change the tool...but in this situation I havent got any turret movement

You have 90% or more parameters correct. You lost axis travel limits, most likely. It would be easy if you find a screen with present machine coordinates. Then you can add lets say 200mm to present cooridante ant set the value as positive axis limit. Add -200mm to present coordinate and set it to negativa axis limit. If your axis will start to move after this operation, you can advance with settings.

I will do it...will say the result after that......Thanks a lot

I have done this.....when i change my limits it didnt accept the negative one.....ERORR.overflow data
    says this error and do not accept ani negative number

machine coordinates can't be negative. check the screen you're working on again.
    There are two first coordinate systems on OSP: software and machine. User axes are used in software coordinate system as usual because it's convenient. All axes have machine coordinates also, and machine coordinates can't be negative.

Thanks Dear Algirdas
    Now I have fixed my limits and measurments
    but my turrets have been deactived after that
    what i can do?
    before these changes both of my turrets cycled and change the tools but now do not response to any act

place both turrets to all axes positive limits