586,009 active members*
4,739 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Oscilloscope manual

I recently acquired a CROTECH 3133 25MHZ Dual trace oscilloscope.

Does anybody have any suggestions on locating a manual?

I have tried contacting the company several times, and have gotten no response, and the only thing i have found searching on the net is a request from another person for a manual for the same model, but he left no e-mail address, and it was a non-member, so his e-mail address was not available to reply to him.

PLEASE !! If anybody has and brainstorms, let me know.. this has some WIERD controls.. HAHAHA

Eddie

Someone?? Please ??

Surely someone has seen or heard of this item?? The company REFUSES to acknowledge any of my attempts to contact them.

Eddie

Maybe its a very old model? it doesn't show up on their site.
    Do you need help operating it? or does it have a problem?
    Is it single or dual trace?
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

unfamiliar controls

There are a number of buttons which i am not familiar with at all, and i am uncertain as to what the TEST signal should rad.. I know it is 2mV, but no idea what the frequency should be, so i am unable to use it as a reference to determine the calibration of the scope.

I am trying to get a decent photo of the controls, and if i suceed, i will post it to let you see what i am having difficulties with.

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Al_The_Man
    Maybe its a very old model? it doesn't show up on their site.
    Do you need help operating it? or does it have a problem?
    Is it single or dual trace?
    Al.

The test signal is usually a square wave of a set amplitude with fast rise times. The fast rise time is used to set the compensation on your 10x probes.

List the names of the controls you are not sure about and I may be able to help with them.

Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by esmiller
    There are a number of buttons which i am not familiar with at all, and i am uncertain as to what the TEST signal should rad.. I know it is 2mV, but no idea what the frequency should be, so i am unable to use it as a reference to determine the calibration of the scope.

I am trying to get a decent photo of the controls, and if i suceed, i will post it to let you see what i am having difficulties with.

Eddie