585,692 active members*
4,329 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

fanuc 6m error 2 alarm led on

hi everyone i need a help with fanuc 6m moriseiki mv 45 vmc error 2 alarm led on that alarm says magazine not in position that is magazine stop in tool change position.how can i reset this alarm thank you.

You mean the magazine is stuck in the wrong position? What was it doing before it got there?

i/p power was off on tool change command.after alarm red led 2 on i was check that all alarm DGN ther is dgn 246 bit no is turned on that alarm details says magazine stop in midway position

Assuming that all that happened was that the machine was powered off in the middle of a toolchange, try actuating the hydraulic valves manually to get it to go back to a known state. The machine manual should have that process in there (IIRC from a decade ago on a MV-35).

If the machine was operating NORMALLY when all of a sudden it stopped in the middle of a toolchange, check your sensors and once the bad sensor is fixed/replaced, manually actuate the valves to get it back to known state.

Worst case scenario, in the case of a tool crash while changing you might've skipped a cog/tooth. That would require some disassembly to re-engage the correct clocking.

IIRC the DGN bit 246 is just reporting status of a control relay on the PC-MODEL B programmable controller.

Some other threads to help you:

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb...gazine-247635/
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/mori_s..._position.html

i had manually rotate and clear that magazine mis function after i try to start the MDI program the program cant start do you know any other interlock related to program start button thank you

I'm not too clear on your last message.

I'm guessing that you were able to clear the alarm and now you're trying to run a program thats loaded in memory?

First, make sure that your machine is properly homed (Using the ZRN (Zero Return) process)
    then set the mode switch to MEMO (Memory) not MDI
    Choose your program, e.g. 'O' -> Program Number -> Cursor Down Arrow
    Then start the program using CYS (Cycle Start)

If you're just trying to test the toolchange, then set mode switch to MDI.
    Then press Page Down Arrow to get to the "Current Block" screen,
    Press 'T' -> Tool Number -> 'INPUT' -> 'M' -> '6' -> 'INPUT' -> 'START'
    Keep in mind the 'START' is the one on the main MDI panel

Thank you i have not clear that alarm the machine manual says maintenance mode are M31code input to the MDI mode this is alarm by pass code.i was try to input to this code but not start.after i check that DGN 101 bit no 2(0) this is start button &102 (1)bit no 5 feed hold button are not work.please tell me that any interlock b/w these switchesthankyou.