585,994 active members*
4,788 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Fadal > Fadal Chatsworth Maintenance Training

Smile Fadal Chatsworth Maintenance Training

I'm headed to Chatsworth next week for Maintenance Training. Can someone tell me what to expect and what's covered. Do I need to bring anything. Thanks.

Andy

Has anyone out there been on the training?
    I just hope travelling 2,000 miles is going to be worth it.

Andy,

Sorry never been to Fadal training..My bet is it will be worth it..Plus It will be nice and warm in Southern Cali...That is if you don't have to walk the 2000 miles..that would not be worth it...

I just didn't want you to be in here talking to yourself...

Good luck and let us know what you think after the fact..
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Andy--
    Karnik will be your instructor. I think you'll get a lot out of it. When you get here look me up. I'm in the Service Department right next to Karnik desk.

Neal

Anyone who operates, repairs, maintains, owns or is thinking of purchasing a Fadal should at least take a tour of the factory in Chatsworth. It's worth the time and travel costs. Fadal does take pride in their American made product and they treat their employees with respect (most of them anyways). The reman. Fadals were quite impressive as well. Sorry to Neal, I didn't get a chance to meet you.

Andy Andy Andy

You were down in sunny CA messing around while your partner and were working nights repairing my drive belt explosion.

Some guys have all the luck
    www.integratedmechanical.ca