585,749 active members*
3,828 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

heidenhain tnc 426

i cant get the table to move, i am getting an alarm saying ,, Safety feed stop

does anyone know what that mean>??

Check the Feed hold Button/Feed rate / M/c Lock in the operator panel or The feed rate Sw wiring , Also Most Important Check all the Interlock Like Door/panel Interlock Etc..
    [email protected]

i have been messing with it all day, no luck, if some of the doors were to be open i would get a different alarm, but i can not find the feed hold button>>? what would that look like, ?

and also i am getting a highlighted F

Hi everyone; Pls, read this

I just want to disclose here is the swindler between us !

I had a trouble with indramat Power Supply module for my CNC Machine .I to find a solution ,how to restore or replace with the new one , I made a thread on cnczone.com a few weeks ago.Soon after, one of a man " who named as Prabhat Mishra replied my request and kept contact with me."his Company name is ,if ever true, ? : automationnational.com." This man said that he was able to fix this part and will work with no troubles after some adjustments ! He promissed to fix and also send a new module part to me in return for 600 usd. ! Besides, this swindler guy insisted on me to sent back my faulty parts to him as soon as possible.

We understood eachother and I believed him so remitted 600 usd into his account.about 2 mounths ago.He promissed to post the new Power Supply Module to me via indian post soon ,but so far he did nıot !

I even did not see the photos of the real product ? He is telling that he is going to visit Turkey and will bring the module along with him,he has no replies to my mails and phone calls last 2 weeks !

This man cheated me,I have been cheated by international SWİNDLER ,I wish noone will be cheated and be in this situation like me..Keep your wits about you Guys...Thanks for your concern.

Soner Yaz
    Istanbul -Turkey

This is the contact details of the fake company;

National Automation | Your Automation Solution
    gsm:+9198529357

If you have no manual for your control,you can download one from the Heidenhain web site for free.They also have fantastic guys for problem solving 24/7 for free.Normaly you need to confirm that your doors are closed with the lock-unlock button (at least on my Deckel Maho machine)
    The button is in a row of machine specific buttons below the Heidenhain generic buttons.when you press the CE button the message should disappear,but not the cause.Some times the help button tells you about the problem. Good luck