525,538 active members*
2,345 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > wanting a cheap cnc under $400 ,willing to pay in bitcoins.
    Registered

wanting a cheap cnc under $400 ,willing to pay in bitcoins.

i am wanting a cheap cnc either your used one or a cheap home built one.prefer it to be calibrated.no parallel port USB only .if interested please reply i am willing to pay in bitcoins no usd.

Registered
    I'll sell you mine for $399. Shipping and handling will be $2495.

Registered
    lol

Registered
    The problem desu is you've given no information and your price point is kind of ridiculous.
    What do you want a CNC for? What kind of CNC? What kind of work area? What material are you working with? What kind of tooling are you using? Etc.

$400 isn't enough for a 3d printer platform, much less a cutting machine.

Registered
    ive seen several tutorials on how to make your own cnc router for under a couple hundred dollars and thats what im trying to find is someone who will build one of these and sell me it

Registered
    I would suggest following one of those guides then, it'll be a good learning experience. Those machines are either not very functional, require a lot of man hours to build, and are not suitable to shipping/etc. A good router alone is over $100. So I don't think you'll find someone willing to build a subpar anything with zero profit margin.

Registered
    What is BITCOIN

BETTER THEN GOLD?
    NONONONO

$400 USD = 0.46787 BTC

Current Bitcoin price: $854.92999 USD

Neuer Benutzer
    I run an exchange service. Bitcoin is now trading at 3 to 1 piles of pixie dust. We can also convert those bitcoins to unicorn tears, however the exchange rate on unicorn tears is bad at the moment.

Do you believe Bitcoin is a future currency? I admit this and that's why it is very important to follow the news about crypto if you are planning to earn on cryptocurrency like me, I personally follow most reviewed online cryptocurrency news portal for getting the latest news on cryptocurrency. What other resources do you prefer in crypto market?

Pay better in dollars

Thanks for sharing! It sounds great.

I will also try to use bitcoin for payment. Also, I would like to share with you an interesting and up-to-date mobile app development company blog. I enjoyed the reading!

Quote Originally Posted by RayanOV View Post
    I will also try to use bitcoin for payment. Also, I would like to share with you an interesting and up-to-date mobile app development company blog. I enjoyed the reading!
    Currently, the Bitcoin market is not as good as before. I would recommend you to choose other cryptos. I had tried Bitcoin for payment through a mobile app. If you want more information then you should visit Goodcore Software Blog. They often publishing new content on Tech and Software.
    Last edited by emilywilliamson349; 10-10-2019 at 06:26 AM.

I do believe in crypto especially because it has considerably gained value last month. I was lucky enough to have bought some Bitcoin right before that and invested it into crypto dice games at the place I visit now and then. I won just little on that day, but transferred it back into my wallet instantly. Together with the exchange rate rise it felt I made a good deal.

Better invest money into something more profitable, for example, use this broker and indexing service https://www.ibm.com/downloads/cas/XREP2YPQ Those are very useful and convenient tools for business development. I've been using it for quite a long time and cannot say anything bad about this company.

Will cryptocurrency grow in future?

I am curious to know about future of bitcoin. I also read this Mobile application development & Taxi Disptach Software article to know some info.
    Last edited by adam104064; 01-16-2020 at 07:09 AM.

Re: Will cryptocurrency grow in future?

Yes, it will grow in the future. Now Bitcoin has already exceeded $ 7,000 and will continue to grow, I think the future is for cryptocurrency. You can see the current cryptocurrency rate here - https://coin24.com.ua/

Re: Will cryptocurrency grow in future?

It would be great to use Bitcoin for payment through a mobile app. For more information on app development, you can check the YSBM Group Blog. There is always new content on Tech and Software.

Re: wanting a cheap cnc under $400 ,willing to pay in bitcoins.

you will not lose if you invest in cryptocurrency. many say that virtual money will be in circulation in a few years. you can buy bitcoin here https://buycoin.cash/

Re: wanting a cheap cnc under $400 ,willing to pay in bitcoins.

I would also recommend this site https://changehero.io/. I use it for exchanging cryptocurrency, so far the most useful tool I've used.