507,937 active members
2,306 visitors online
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > wanting a cheap cnc under $400 ,willing to pay in bitcoins.
Page 2 of 2 12
    I will also try to use bitcoin for payment. Also, I would like to share with you an interesting and up-to-date mobile app development company blog. I enjoyed the reading!

Quote Originally Posted by RayanOV View Post
    I will also try to use bitcoin for payment. Also, I would like to share with you an interesting and up-to-date mobile app development company blog. I enjoyed the reading!
    Currently, the Bitcoin market is not as good as before. I would recommend you to choose other cryptos. I had tried Bitcoin for payment through a mobile app. If you want more information then you should visit Goodcore Software Blog. They often publishing new content on Tech and Software.
    Last edited by emilywilliamson349; 10-10-2019 at 06:26 AM.

I would advise generally moving from bitcoin to more promising cryptocurrencies. At the moment, this is the libra, the most interesting options for the transition gram. Only a couple of nuances, they are not very easy to acquire. But with the gram, you can still solve this problem on this site buy gram token. And with the libra everything is much more complicated ...

I do believe in crypto especially because it has considerably gained value last month. I was lucky enough to have bought some Bitcoin right before that and invested it into crypto dice games at the place I visit now and then. I won just little on that day, but transferred it back into my wallet instantly. Together with the exchange rate rise it felt I made a good deal.

Page 2 of 2 12