Hi,

I am a machinist by trade and have run a few cnc's but mostly conventional machines. Have done some editing but no actual programing.
This is my first post and I would first of all offer Thanks in advance for any and all replies due to the fact I may not be able to respond as soon and as often as I should due to work commitments.
I am in the process of collecting needed items to convert an Enco round column mill to cnc. I've had this mill since about 1992. It is the heavier version with the 4" column.
I have 3 Pacific Scientific/Jetter/Bautz 500 oz step motors rated at 5.6 amps bi-polar, 65 volts, 133 watts and 1500 rpm. All 3 are identical.
I have an opportunity to purchase Centent CN0143 drivers for these that are rated at 7.5 amps and 60 volts.
Also have a chance to get a 50 volt- 10 amp power supply. It has a 50 volt torroidal 500 volt/amp transformer, 2-10,000 uf 50 volt capacitors and a 25 amp 600 volt bridge rectifier.
My question is will all of these components work together or do I need to look at something different in the way of drivers and transformer. Seems to me they should all work together. The only thing I think may need to be changed is going to a larger power supply.
BTW, I don't know beans about electronics.

Would welcome any and all replies.

Thanks,
Bob Garner