585,938 active members*
3,682 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Need Help: Amada Pega 357 with Fanuc 04P - $$$ for support

Need Help: Amada Pega 357 with Fanuc 04P - $$$ for support

We have an Amada Pega 357 with the Fanuc 04P controoler that we bought used. The machine has been a disaster since we purchased it. We have one issue after another with it, and usually its a loose connector, a bad wire, a stuck valve, etc. Its tiresome to call and wait for the Amada tech or the Fanuc tech to schedule and come out every time.

Is there ANYONE who truly knows this machine and could offer on going phone support to troubleshoot and diagnose the issues.

We have all of the tools, diagnostics, and firm background in electrical and hydraulics, but just don't know our way around the machine, and the manuals are horrible and the error codes seem to mean nothing.

I would like to retain someone for a decent HOURLY COST and I can pay via Paypal the same day or we can do a retainer.

Please advise, Ive got issues that I need to get thru asap.

-Currrent Issue: In the middle punching a sheet, the system paused and the clamps released. It just stopped. We tried to reset, etc, and the work clamp light just stays on, and the work clamp foor pedal does nothing. There has to be a simple procedure for either resetting this, or disgnosing the cause. Im not sure even where the valve, relay, etc are for this.

-Usually when we start the machine the controller comes on, then the hydraulic motor kicks on, and then there is a rapping sound that appeared to have been the work clamps, but that is not coming on any more. Again, is there a fuse, relay, cable, switch, valve, etc and in which order do we check them.

Please message me, but also email or text me, Im working on this tonight and would really like to find someone who knows these machines who wants to make some extra cash and who is available by phone / email to help moving forward.

618-709-9263

[email protected]

The rapping sound is the pneumatic pump for the hydraulic work clamps. This is located under the table at the back of the machine, opposite side to the gauge block.
    Is there oil in the reservoir of this unit?
    Check the footpedal switch is plugged in, if this is disconnected the work clamps will open. Could the cable to it be damaged?
    Diagnostic 2004 bit 4 should change when the footpedal is pressed.

Re: Need Help: Amada Pega 357 with Fanuc 04P - $$$ for support

Quote Originally Posted by Jensenfab View Post
    We have an Amada Pega 357 with the Fanuc 04P controoler that we bought used. The machine has been a disaster since we purchased it. We have one issue after another with it, and usually its a loose connector, a bad wire, a stuck valve, etc. Its tiresome to call and wait for the Amada tech or the Fanuc tech to schedule and come out every time.

Is there ANYONE who truly knows this machine and could offer on going phone support to troubleshoot and diagnose the issues.

We have all of the tools, diagnostics, and firm background in electrical and hydraulics, but just don't know our way around the machine, and the manuals are horrible and the error codes seem to mean nothing.

I would like to retain someone for a decent HOURLY COST and I can pay via Paypal the same day or we can do a retainer.

Please advise, Ive got issues that I need to get thru asap.

-Currrent Issue: In the middle punching a sheet, the system paused and the clamps released. It just stopped. We tried to reset, etc, and the work clamp light just stays on, and the work clamp foor pedal does nothing. There has to be a simple procedure for either resetting this, or disgnosing the cause. Im not sure even where the valve, relay, etc are for this.

-Usually when we start the machine the controller comes on, then the hydraulic motor kicks on, and then there is a rapping sound that appeared to have been the work clamps, but that is not coming on any more. Again, is there a fuse, relay, cable, switch, valve, etc and in which order do we check them.

Please message me, but also email or text me, Im working on this tonight and would really like to find someone who knows these machines who wants to make some extra cash and who is available by phone / email to help moving forward.

618-709-9263

[email protected]
    hi Jensenfeb,

are you still looking out for support for your Amada Pega 357 ..?

kindly let me know.

thanks.