I had to respond after reading the threads and grateful I found this site. Our company is owed money for equipment that goes back to 2013. Our company has tried and been very fair and understanding we get excuses or no return calls or emails. If it was not for the information I found and passed on to my boss the questions and wondering we had in our heads-----well we have answers. We have been supportive of Hurricane Lasers but began to catch on with excuses and no return calls, but we kept trying. We have gotten the run around and we did research the company had some doubts but over looked them-----------we regret due to the amount of money owed to our company we over looked things we were trying to be fair and open minded. In the count case twice they told the court they would be filing bankruptcy so the court has this on record in the minutes. I cannot say much more due to the amount of money owed our company but alert to the fact the things said I can back up with no return calls, emails and excuses and no payment. I also passed on to my boss about investors the latest note John had on here. If all is fine why does he not return calls or send payment?