585,779 active members*
3,953 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 3 123
    Dear John Kaspar, you keep delaying and I'll keep sharing my experience with your company. If you think that only people who post are the only ones who read this, you are very wrong.
    I know 3 people in the Phoenix who are looking to buy lasers and were seriously considering Hurricane. 1 because like me they could drive over and see the machine get help there as needed and bring a machine home with them. 2 because they didn't want to deal with FSL because of their crappy support and bad business practices.All 3 are now looking at other laser companies, Like Automation Tech, Boss laser or Thunder Laser and have crossed Hurricane off their list because of what they have read here. If I personally know three people in one area I can't imagine how many around the world have said the same thing.

.... is today the day he gets his money back???
    Let's see who can hold their breath the longest..

John Kaspar wrote this on Jan 7th

This is once again a public offering to Gene to take delivery of the machine as he ordered rather than continuing with his rants. If he does not want the machine sell it and buy another machine. Or just accept the $10,000 refund that has been offered. I will not be held hostage by a customer or anyone that agrees to something and then says they will badmouth me just to get what they want and did not agree to.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

John

Its now what the 23rd 16 days since Kaspar offered to pay Gene his money and he still has not done it. In my book this makes him a Liar and a Thief, 13k this is grand larceny and the man should be in jail. He's using Genes money for his personal gain and Gene gets nothing. If it were me I'd file a robbery report or grand theft or something with the Police and have him arrested.You can't just take 13000 dollars from someone and not be held accountable. Another thing I thought Kaspar said he sold the machine that Gene ordered a while back. So How can he now tell him to take delivery. More Lies

Hurricane21 Guest
    Bigbird,

I am not sure why you have taken such an interest in this thread. I can also provide you with at least 3 references in phoenix that love our support, service and quality. You have obviously never been involved in civil litigation, which is what this matter is, not theft. You might want to speak to attorney before ranting about things you do not know about.

Respectfully yours.

John

New to CNC, but just find it sad that things end up going to ligation ... as the only winners are the vultures (lawyers)

There is NO litigation (yet)! I had my lawyer write them a letter because he has ignored every attempt to resolve this bt refunding me. He is using this as yet another excuse to delay refunding me. There is NO litigation. HE can make this issue go away forever by simply wiring me my money. Yet he chooses not to. There's no excuse for this behavior other than deceit and delay. If I do not have this resolved (refunded) by the end of this month (Friday, January 31st) we WILL go full speed ahead with legal action.

Last chance John. I'm f#cking done being patient. You have not repiled to any of my recent emails. You ignore me here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane21 View Post
    Bigbird,

I am not sure why you have taken such an interest in this thread. I can also provide you with at least 3 references in phoenix that love our support, service and quality. You have obviously never been involved in civil litigation, which is what this matter is, not theft. You might want to speak to attorney before ranting about things you do not know about.

Respectfully yours.

John
    Well, John,
    I've been involved in litigation. In Nevada as a matter of fact (unanimous decision in my favor by the Supreme Court of the State of Nevada), in addition to California, in a case that although it has been thoroughly adjudicated (by Mitchell Beckloff, btw), it remains open 2 1/2 years later.... I know about litigation, and more about the law than I care to.

.... and as a little tidbit, I got my first attorney disbarred in the State of California.

I'm following this because I think that you're full of it. There IS NO LITIGATION HERE!!!! A letter from an attorney, even threatening litigation is not litigation. A simple and prompt refund will prevent it. If you're legitimately worried about future litigation or liability, then a simple waiver is all you need. The prima facie evidence by the buyer posted here would easily suffice to get a case dismissed before it even got heard if coupled with a signed waiver.

Your buyer has already stated as much. Unless there's something included in his lawyer's communication to you not shown here...

My friend with a trophy shop has thought about a new laser.... She'll find this whole exchange interesting.

.... correction: My 1st attorney in the California case was not disbarred. He resigned so he wouldn't be disbarred.

Hold everything.... !!!
    I just read in another thread that back in December a lawsuit HAD BEEN INITIATED?????
    If so, then John gets the pleasure of ignoring my previous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzissist View Post
    Hold everything.... !!!
    I just read in another thread that back in December a lawsuit HAD BEEN INITIATED?????
    If so, then John gets the pleasure of ignoring my previous posts.
    That one was Full Spectrum and they won

John Kaspar
    My interest in this is that your a F^#$ Thief, a LIAR and a crappy business man trying to take advantage of a person that took you for your miserable WORD (which is useless by the way ,) and sent you $13000 for which he got nothing but headaches in return. In my opinion your a low life snake, you and Henry must be having a good laugh. We all know your buddy buddy, it shows in how you treat your customers, just like henry treats his.You said you left FSL because of the bad practices and here you are doing the same thing.BE PROUD John.
    Like its been said many times here your not in any litigationCut the Man a check.Oh John , I'll take you up onb your offer of 3 happy customers here in the Phoenix area. Please post them here and I will personally go see them and see just how happy they are. Bet I never see those names. But I'm sure I'll see a lot of excuses why you don't tell us.

Refluxx,

Why continue the dialog and threats? Is it really a effective way to obtain a refund? If the company just lost a million dollar lawsuit and has not made restitution, what in the world makes you think your $13,000 will be recovered?
    I'm just a babbling senile old baker however I would be picking up a new laser machine and recouping a large portion of the initial investment.
    Several of my pals are willing to wager that the bad rap tactics will continue to keep your refund on the back burner indefinitely.
    Either way no one here on the CNCZONE is effected by your loss.

JoeyB
    A doughnut a day keeps the doctor away.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybagadonuts View Post
    Refluxx,

Why continue the dialog and threats? Is it really a effective way to obtain a refund? If the company just lost a million dollar lawsuit and has not made restitution, what in the world makes you think your $13,000 will be recovered?
    I'm just a babbling senile old baker however I would be picking up a new laser machine and recouping a large portion of the initial investment.
    Several of my pals are willing to wager that the bad rap tactics will continue to keep your refund on the back burner indefinitely.
    Either way no one here on the CNCZONE is effected by your loss.

JoeyB
    JoeyB,

To address your questions, it's simple: I'm making others aware of what is happening and I have not made any threats. I think I've done just the opposite and tried to resolve this over and over again, without resorting to threats or lawsuit. There's a difference between threats and stating facts.

I also see that Hurricane is still in business and I will continue to do what I can to get my money back AND make others aware. I've given HURRICANE LASERS many opportunities to make things right. He chooses to do the exact opposite. IMHO, others should see how he does business and how he treats customers.

As far as "picking up a new machine." It's tough when someone steals your money and that's the money you were counting on to get a machine. But having said that, another laser machine company has stepped up and a machine is on order. A company that we are happy to partner with and help give them a ton of exposure, create new users and perhaps help them sell a bunch of machines.

I'm not using "bad rap tactics" here. I'm simply stating the story as to what has been happening to me, aka "the truth." AND I think that many here on CNCZONE are effected by my loss. By reading all of this, they will know which machines to buy and which to avoid.

BTW, It's Reflexx, not Refluxx.

It's now January 26th and I have not heard a word from John Kaspar. No big surprise, because he's run out of excuses and lies. Prove me wrong John.

babbling senile old baker thats for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbird48 View Post
    babbling senile old baker thats for sure
    So now you have an issue with some body else too. Is he a F^#$ to? You have issues, get off the internet bandwagon and go see a shrink.

xjdubber,

Bigtird48 sometimes misses watching Sesame Street so he takes his frustration out on his Pal's.
    Don't worry I understand, he is always welcome to a cup of coffee and a long john.

JoeyB
    A doughnut a day keeps the doctor away.

John Kaspar has gone silent again. We are now filing the papers with the State of Nevada. Seems like there are about four of us out there that paid for machines and got screwed. I even got a chance to speak to Full Spectrum and they are doing everything they can to collect their $2M. I jokingly asked if they were willing to share $13k of the total if they get it.

But is seems like he's out to scam more people. Anyone know how stop a potentially fraudulent Indiegogo campaign? In my opinion, it looks like John is trying to raise a bunch of cash before he disappears. I emailed Indiegogo and we'll see what happens.

Affordable 22 x 14 Laser Cutter and Engraver | Indiegogo

Does anyone want to spend the $20 to make the pledges aware of this thread? He gets ALL the cash up front and doesn't have to deliver. Seems like a goldmine for him.

hey the guys a liar and a thief, he has no intention of ever giving you back your money if he did you would have had it by now. I also said theres a lot of down and out gamblers in LV would do anything for a buck.
    Also Gene Its sad to say but this idiot Kaspar has already publicly said that FSL would never get a dime from their lawsuit, so you can probably respect nothing when you win yours also.

Hurricane Lasers will likely disappear, but John Kaspar won't. My prediction is that he'll drag this out without paying, fold the company and start a new one.
    The real telltale was when he employed the excuse that you'd threatened litigation. By far the cheapest and most expedient solution, and BEST business decision would have been to refund the money with a simple form for you to sign that pre-empted future litigation, PRIOR to you actually filing anything. That would take any competent atty less than an hour to pen and send off...

Keep an eye out for a new company headed by him, possibly with the name Shell Game Lasers.
    Not that i am defending hurricane but, a 2.7M judgment and another suit to collect on the original...not sure how hurricane even has the ability to refund or deliver to anyone right now. Although they are marketing a Storm hobbyist laser.
    Good Technology Without Good Service Will Be Bad Technology

VIP Lasers
    848 N Rainbow Blvd Suite 132
    Las Vegas, NV

couldn't find any reviews or info...
    Could this be Hurricane Lasers / World-Lasers reincarnated?
    Good Technology Without Good Service Will Be Bad Technology

Buyer Beware

Here is incontrovertible public evidence based on searches that the Kaspars are indeed behind VIP
    Go to:
    Win $10,000 to customize your own Laser Cutter/Engraver
    click on "Read full rules" you'll see -> "... Employees of Laser Focus, LLC dba VIP Lasers (the "Sponsor")
    https://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/Co...53d%253d&nt7=0
    Manager - FANTASMA MANAGEMENT LLC
    Searching FANTASMA
    https://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/Co...53d%253d&nt7=0
    You see:
    Managing Member - JOHN KASPAR
    Managing Member - TRACI KASPAR

For any prospective customers who are in danger of working with VIP we wish to inform you of the VIP / Hurricane connection and Hurricane's past crimes and let you make your own decision.

Page 2 of 3 123