585,759 active members*
3,985 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Alarm code "1011 ATC OR MAGAZINE MOTOR OIL"

Alarm code "1011 ATC OR MAGAZINE MOTOR OIL"

Sorry to bother you all, but I'm getting really frustrated. I'm running an older Hardinge VMC 1500 2, and the darn thing threw a 1011 ATC OR MAGAZINE MOTOR OIL alarm on me this morning and I'll be danged if I can find anything anywhere about it. Machine has a Fanuc Series Oi-M controller.
    Is there someone here that can help me so I can get this darn machine back up and running. I have checked every oil, line, you name it and everything looks ok and fluid levels full....

Check all the monitoring circuits for Oil such as lube monitors (if any), Pressure switches Just look at the input diagram to see if these are satisfied. If you have filled all oil areas then it must be a control issue or some lube lines are clogged. I am not familiar with the mechanical layout of this machine though. Hope it helps some