I am moving up to a 1 1/4 HP router and no longer need my old cutter.

The Colt is the older style compatible with PreciseBits collets. About 50 hours runtime. Note: The plastic bushing which holds the lower bearing can shrink with extended runs and become loose. This occured to this Colt during a 5 hour cut. The Colt was disassembled and the plastic bushing repaired by applying cyanoacrylate (super glue) at both top and bottom. During disassembly one brush was damaged, losing about 1/3 of the brush life. Of course brushes are replaceable parts. I just want to give full disclosure. No hidden surprises.

Colt also includes original collet, base, plastic case, and straight edge guide. The original wrench is not including cuz I lost it.

Precisebits 1/4 and 1/8th collets, with about 30 hours combined use. Also including spanner wrench, and calibration blank.

K2CNC mount for Bosch Colt. This is the original K2 mount which does _not_ have a predrilled hole for mounting a dust shoe.

All of the above for $150 plus actual shipping costs. Email with offer for separate items.

[email protected]