585,752 active members*
3,736 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

i have a blueprint question

can anyone help?

Yes, but it would help if you asked the question in your original request.

DC

thanks

I need someone to explain what a pulley hub is

It is the portion of the pulley that mounts/fastens it on the shaft it is meant to be driven by or be driven on. Be that a motor, idler or transfer shaft. There are quite a few variations, so this only answers your question in terms of simplicity.

If there is a specific kind you are refering to within the blueprint, just ask.

DC

thanks for the answer, it helped and will keep you in mind for more questions.
    stacy

I like stacy, shes blunt and to the point.

Why do you keep starting new post (3 so far), with the same question ?
    Free DXF - vectorink.com

Me or stacybella?

Ahhh....now I see...that is strange. Stacy if u want your post to go back to the top of the 'New Post' List just 'Post Reply' into it again and only type a ' . ' and it'll go back up. Thats what I do.

Hedging her bets? The more lines in the water, the more chances at getting what she was after. Focussed and to the point, no time for small talk.

Cut her a little slack. At least she didn't start off each one with, "This one time at Band camp......"

DC

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by diarmaid
    I like stacy, shes blunt and to the point.
    I actually did mean that. Sorry if it didn't seem so. Im a waffeler, all I do is yabber on, it takes me 20 lines of text or twenty mins to say what I want. Stacy's post was quite refreshing. But if mine was misinterpreted as being harsh then I apologise unreservedly. Sorry I couldn't give any practical advise about your question, but re. getting the post moved up I do actually just post a blank line if I need to.

Bye for now. :wave:

because im new here and have no idea what im doing and this one time at band camp *S* Bear with me guys.. ok?

I think all is meant in good fun. Im only here a few weeks myself and I've found that everyone is very helpful and seem like genuinely descent people insofar as you can judge over the internet. I'd be upset if I thought you have a negative opinion of the site or anyone in it because of me, a lowly noob. Again, I apologise if anything above was misinterpreted. The advantages to this though are that your post keeps getting moved up in the NewPost list!

And if you feel at times that it all seems like double dutch, I often feel the same!....Now I really have to go to bed!! Nite all.