584,808 active members*
4,927 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

New to Trumpf 1005 laser cutting

Hi guys!

New to the forum. At the place i work at has 3 trumpf 1005 laser cutting machines and im looking for any information on troubleshooting and nc programming. Does anyone know where i can find some information?

Thanks
    Nick

Re: New to Trumpf 1005 laser cutting

was there no programming or operating manuals with any of the machines? I am assuming not since you are asking the question. What I have done in the past is call Trumpf and get them to send you copies of the manuals. They can email you pdf files for you specific machine. My company uses two Trumpf lasers, Trulaser 1030 Fiber (2016) and a Trumatice L2520 Plasma Laser (2002). I had to contact Trumpf to get the manuals for the older machine. they sent a manual for a different model.

Hope all is well I'm sure by now you should be a pro at this trumpf thing. If you still need a couple tips I have been programming these beasts for 20 years now, and may have a couple tips for you... just let me know.
    Presently we are working on incorporating some vision comparison equipment through an outside PLC to "direct" our Trumpf
    Jeff k

I have every trumpf manual made, in paper and pdf. My problem is i have downsized all my 1005 stuff as I haven't programmed those beasts since 2005. Your best bet nis to right away get your serial numbers register them to you with trumpf plymouth 734 454 7200, get"applications" on the line and tell em what you need. 1005 is a simple machine to run/program