585,763 active members*
4,187 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Okuma > Okuma Eurocenter V50 (esv4020) osp u10m ALARM 3705 condition 220

Okuma Eurocenter V50 (esv4020) osp u10m ALARM 3705 condition 220

Hi guys!

I need help ASAP! I have the error described in the title.
    I can put tools back in to magazine from spindle without problem
    I can call another tool when tool is in spindle (toolchange stop in sequence nr8) tool returned into pot next tool rotated in and than after 3mins hanging error come in
    I cant call tool in from magazine when spindle is empty (toolchange stop in sequence nr2) Pot rotated in Z axis not moving up in to toolchange position

As I interpret the error code in the toolchange logic table, my problem is at "magazine tool interlock" but I really have no clue to which sensor or input value should be the one that is missing.... We have checked the indicator lights on the sensors and at their distributors too, and they are working fine...

Don't come whit the act tool number, next tool number and atc sequence reset (in parameters) methods, everything is okay there!!!!

Please, I prefer lightning fast response!!! I have exports on my neck and some really big and expensive parts on machine at the moment... You know guys, time is the most expensive resource!!!

Thanks in forward!!!

In the end I should say "not every signal is a signal". Optical sensor feedback on sensor body looked ok, on th distributor panel too, but the sensor was failing in voltage I think so MC was missing it... Cure: replace Such annoying thing.. Long live the idea of replacement stock of cheap electric components. Bit painful, but it wort the price