I recently had a case of memory becoming corrupted on a M2 Mitsubishi (Meldas M2) control. We were able to recover all the parameters and other info and get it running, except for the macro programs that run the Renishaw MP-9 probe. No one had it backed up. Does anyone out there have a copy? OKK sent us a really old version that does not work correctly and has many bugs in it, and we have been trying to get it to work, but I know there are many MCV series machines such as MCV-520, MCV-630, MCV-410 machines, as well as a few Meldas M0 control machines such as PCV-40 that were equipped with these probes. There are no copyright worries on this, they consider the programs obsolete and don't really care at all. The control was used on machines from 1982 to about 1988 or so, when they switched to the newer 300 series controls .
They are usually numbered O9001 to 09100 or so. The important ones I need are O9010 to O9028 or so. The variables in these programs are not using #101, #1, etc but D1 to D80 and D101 to D129 or so. The software was created by OKK, not Renishaw. Renishaw does not have a version for M2 or M0 controllers, they only have M3 and newer controls, which use Fanuc style variables.
Thanks for anyone's efforts in tracking this down!

Denis Byrne