I went to order the Tormach flycutter the other day but ended up with a little bit of sticker shock to get it to the UK.
Shipping cost was $51 from Tormach (although Ann did have a look at reducing this for me) bringing the total purchase cost with just a single insert to around $184, but then when it gets to the UK I'll end up paying another 5% import duty on that cost, and then a handling charge of another $13, and then another 20% VAT on that total, giving me a complete delivered cost of $248.
That's a pretty crazy cost for flycutter, no matter how good it is, and one I find difficult to justify.

I use an R8 flycutter on the Bridgy with ground HSS toolbits and it works well, but the advantage of an insert cutter is repeatibility, so I fancy going down that route, and I already have plenty of SEHT inserts for a facemill I also use on the Bridgy.

So having a lathe & a mill & a CNC mill I though I'd make one that's a copy of the Tormach. I wouldn't normally do this and have previously bought all my tooholders - and that's quite a lot - from Tormach as I believe in supporting them. However on this occasion I'd like to make a copy.

And it's to that rather long-winded end that I'm asking if anyone with one of these could please measure it and let me have the dimensions, particularly for the insert toolholder as the rest is pretty straightforward.
Thank you for any help.