584,866 active members*
5,068 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Fadal Assist

Fadal Assist

Does anyone have a copy af fadal assist or NC Fadal? I guess fadal used to give it away. Now they charge for it!

Can anyone help?

rob

Fadal does NOT charge for the ASSIST software. It is a DOS based communication package. If you want it, just call the Programming Department and they will e-mail it to you.
    The NC Fadal is an Windows based software and sells for $200.00.

Neal

Neal,

Does the windows NC Fadal program support file names greater than 8 characters?? I would assume it would since it is windows based, but would like now for sure.

NC Fadal will handle Windows long names. Remember that the VMC still requires the "O" word on the first line to keep it in the on board memory.

Neal

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    Fadal does NOT charge for the ASSIST software. It is a DOS based communication package. If you want it, just call the Programming Department and they will e-mail it to you.
    The NC Fadal is an Windows based software and sells for $200.00.

Neal
    Neal,
    I noticed that you know alot about Fadals and I seen where you told someone to call the Fadal programming department ? Whats the # and who do I talk to because I need a copy of Fadal Assist?

Michael82--
    I was out of the office all last week. Call me at 818 727-2100 option #4 and I will send you a copy.

Neal