585,902 active members*
4,219 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Bridgeport/Romi EZPATH Schematics

Looking for the wiring/schematic diagram for the PC based (circa 1995-96) version of the Bridgeport EZPATH lathe.

Decent, readable PDF would do nicely.

Thanks

EMI supplied a set for our 1992 EZPATH for about $30. Getting one from them will have a better chance of applying to your particular model, S/N and era.

DC

EZPATH 1 without CSS. I tried uploading my schematic scan but it is 1.24 MB and I am limited here to 500KB. Need Email address.

George
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

George:

[email protected]

PS: you're PM box is full

Question Bridgeport EZPath

I am also looking for diagram of the 1994 - 1995 EZ Path. We purchased new part but am uncertain how to unplug and plug in new hard disk program.

If you have acopy I would appreciate receiving via email or fax. My email address: [email protected] fax: 731-254-9653

Thanks for reading. I hope I posted correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by elsie215 View Post
    I am also looking for diagram of the 1994 - 1995 EZ Path. We purchased new part but am uncertain how to unplug and plug in new hard disk program.

If you have acopy I would appreciate receiving via email or fax. My email address: [email protected] fax: 731-254-9653

Thanks for reading. I hope I posted correctly.
    DO you mean the disk on module (DOM)? If so it will not be shown on any of the prints. It will plug directly into hard disk port of the mother board of the pc that runs the EZ Path and like a regular hard disk there will also be a power connection (there should be a small set of wires with a connector coming off the top of the DOM)

Most of the EZPaths used a computer system with a back plane that has all of your boards plugged into it. There will be at least two boards plugged into it, the BMDC and the mother board. If the motherboard has not been replaced there may also be video cards and even a serial port card. The BMDC board will be the long board with flat ribbon cables plugged into it, the mother board will generally be 1/2 the length and have the keyboard and mouse connectors on it and possibly the video and rs232 connectors.

There are also versions that do not use a backplane but instead just have the mother board with the BMDC and any other cards plugged into it. These will also have the keyboard and mouse connectors right on the mother board and the hard drive connector will also be on the mother board.

If you have any problems just find anyone who knows a little about older PC's and they should be able to plug it in for you with no problem.