585,908 active members*
3,652 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAD Software > Rhino 3D > The Rhino Pen: A Gallery of Rhino Drawings

The Rhino Pen: A Gallery of Rhino Drawings

I put up a gallery of the CAD drawings I've done since I got Rhino 3D last Christmas:

http://www.thewarfields.com/MTCNCRhinoPen.htm

I don't know what I'd do without the silly thing at this point! Hopefully the gallery will give you an idea what you can do with a program like this. I am no great artist, but as you can see it is pretty versatile for either mechanical-type drawings or things with more flowing curves. I'm the only one that ever uses these "prints", so I don't bother with too many dimensions and such.

You can see my crude design for a CCMT fly cutter on an R8 shank at the bottom. It's the latest thing I'm fooling with. Ultimately, I intend to convert my machines to CNC and feed 'em this stuff directly. I'm probably 70% done converting my lathe.

Enjoy,

BW

Nice work.

Check out our Rhino models at www.avgauge.com

Look at the tabs on the top right "CAD Renderings" and "Animations".

These are all Rhino models rendered with Flamingo and animated with Bongo.

Dan
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Very nice work Bob

Steven

I said Rhino was easy, but I hate to think how many hours those projects took Dan!

Best,

BW

Very nice work on both of the sites.
    Robbie

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)