My Hawk 150 with the A2100 control is having a problem that would only happen once in awhile but is now starting to become more common and troublesome. Recently it has begun shutting the machine down (control stays on), when the turret is in the middle of a cycle. It would happen most when the turret was rapiding to center for a drill. The last two days it has been stopping while running the cut-off tool. When the machine power cuts out there is no error message displayed at all. Machine will power back up, and align, then it'll power down again when you try to actually run the program. Sometimes it will happen right away, other times it will run a few parts before doing it again.

After pushing the green button and getting machine power back, when trying to move the turret back to its homes position manually, it will often times throw this error message.

Again, that message only comes up after the machine has shut itself down, then we power it back up and try to manually move the turret. There is a different error message that will pop up every once in awhile, but I didn't manage to get a picture of it yet.

I'm fairly stumped as to why the machine just powers down on it's own in the middle of a program.

Thanks for any help!!!