yip this is probably in the wrong area

But I am taking a chance and posting here in our SA section - as this is not something to just ship - needs someone to collect - I am GP based in Edenvale

I bought a brand new optimum BF20 Vario - (same as Grizzly 704 for the USA reference)
Z-axis travel 280 mm
Y-axis travel 175 mm
X-axis travel 280 mm

and converted it to cnc with cncfusion ballscrew kit - all original parts go with it
it has 3 x nema23 steppers not cheap chinese nonsense and gecko stepper driver, 48vdc power supply, pc, lcd, mouse, keyboard, licenced version of mach3, licenced version of cut3d and cut2d from vectric software for CAM purposes for CAD I used Sketchup, it also has a 4 axis hand controller (wireless)

machine comes with a partially completed enclosure (needs plexiglass panels to complete) the enclosure has led lights and emergency stop switch

I also have a cheap chinese 4th axis which actually works very very well
I have a digitising touch probe for the mill as well as well as a clamping kit, vice and a few collets as well as the drill chuck it has

I have a number of end mills probably about ten / aluminium pieces that will go with it, I also have the plans from HOSS to make additional parts etc for the HOSS cnc conversion of the mill

I built it as a challenge and see if i could do it - I dont come from a machinists background and my plans to use the mill to make parts for a race car project has been shelved and I could really do with the cash at the moment
the mill probably has been in use for about 30 hours in total which is next to nothing - it could do with a strip and clean and set the gibbs again

I have about 70k in it looking for 47.5k - dont really want to negotiate on this as it will cost a lot to import the parts now at the current ROE - I estimate this is probably 85k to replicate in todays market

I have found it to be as accurate as my vernier in terms of what i draw and what it cuts and what i measure - my vernier is accurate to 2nd decimal, I feel this is very good for a cnc at home

contact me if any questions or reply here
hyltontiedt gmail com (fill in the gaps with @ and .)