584,837 active members*
5,425 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Mazak, Mitsubishi, Mazatrol > MP for lathe MAZAK Quick Slant 30 4 Axis with MAZATROL – CAM T4 ,

MP for lathe MAZAK Quick Slant 30 4 Axis with MAZATROL – CAM T4 ,

Hi I need HELP,
    I have a lathe MAZAK Quick Slant 30 4 Axis with MAZATROL CAM-T4, made in 1984, that last lost the Machine Parameters.On the screen there are 3 pages with parameters. A screen which starts with P1 Parameters, I had written down but the other two do not. The parameters has gone while I try to replace the 3,6 Acu I powered from a CC source , but it was a power brake while I change the battery, and the MP were lost.... . If someone can, please, HELP ME.
    Here are my email address: [email protected]

Something I was able to do but after I put some parameters from the hidden parameters list "0" ( OP 1 ... to OP 8 ) I find out on the maintenance manuals that the next serial number machines ( my machine is between them) stand "1" on OP4 bit 5 and 6 of the parameter screen.
    And now my problem is that I can't modify the 0 value from the bit 5 and 6 from OP 4. And I don' t know way. I can modify all others parameters but I can't modify the OP parameters.I do as same as I do when I introduce ( manual) 0. Way don't let me now to modify? How must I do?
    Can somebody help me?
    I'm looking for your suggestions. Thank you.

I'll bet you haven't tried calling Mazak.

You right. But every day I make progress.

Re: MP for lathe MAZAK Quick Slant 30 4 Axis with MAZATROL – CAM T4 ,

I have a client who has that machine, I could go to his shop, get the parameters and send them to you. Of course I will charge you for my time, it is a long drive, but it will be cheaper than calling a Mazak Engineer. Send an email to [email protected] if you are interested

jolulank

Quote Originally Posted by mihaisilcom View Post
    Something I was able to do but after I put some parameters from the hidden parameters list "0" ( OP 1 ... to OP 8 ) I find out on the maintenance manuals that the next serial number machines ( my machine is between them) stand "1" on OP4 bit 5 and 6 of the parameter screen.
    And now my problem is that I can't modify the 0 value from the bit 5 and 6 from OP 4. And I don' t know way. I can modify all others parameters but I can't modify the OP parameters.I do as same as I do when I introduce ( manual) 0. Way don't let me now to modify? How must I do?
    Can somebody help me?

At OP parameters you have to input the whole 8 bits plus a digit that tells the machine how many 1 (ones) you input

example

100011003 THEN INPUT

that is how you input data in those fields

jolulank

Quote Originally Posted by mihaisilcom View Post
    Can somebody help me?

If you'd like I can send you the parameters for a Quick Slant 20 with a T4.

My name is Marko. im from serbia, i have Mazak quick slant 20 -4ax. but i no have parametar for this machine. if you have parametar for this tipe machine and electro shema for tis tipe please send me. my email is [email protected]
    best requards

Quote Originally Posted by BetaBob View Post
    If you'd like I can send you the parameters for a Quick Slant 20 with a T4.
    Hello yes i was