Attachment 230652
Kjellberg cutfire 100i match with SteelTailor portable CNC plasma cutting machine perfectly.
Kjellberg cutfire 100i is a simple plasma unit with air as plasma gas.SteelTailor is
engaged in portable CNC cutting machine.

From April 1st to June 30th, 2014, SteelTailor will offer 100 sets of special package for
celebrating the first deep cooperation with Kjellberg. This special package includes
SteelTailor Power/Valiant portable CNC cutting machine, Kjellberg CutFire 100i and
SteelTailor quick cable connector. Only 100 sets enjoy this promotion!

Kjellberg CutFire 100i is a powerful but technically simple plasma unit with air as plasma gas.
Kjellberg CutFire 100i offers a wide range of applications at low investment costs. Kjellberg
CutFire 100i is equipped with the latest inverter technology .Kjellberg CutFire 100i is the
only air-cooled system on the market that offers a duty cycle of 100%.

SteelTailor portable CNC plasma cutting machine is the best portable CNC plasma cutting machine
in the world.SteelTailor, the Power/Valiant portable CNC cutting machines have enjoyed the
popularity among customers for years.

Kjellberg cutfire 100i match with SteelTailor portable CNC plasma cutting machine perfectly.
The best plasma cutting unit and the best portable CNC plasma cutting machine meet customer’s
needs.

SteelTailor has got the authorization from Kjellberg, who will give full technical support and know-how to support SteelTailor in sales and services. Therefore, SteelTailor will offer after-sale service and technical support for customers faster and better.

More information pls visit:

Sales Season for Kjellberg CurFire100i and SteelTailor POWER/VALIANT - - SteelTailor offers portable CNC cutting machines,portable table plasma cutting machine,CNC plasma and flame cutting machine,cnc plasma cutters

More information about Kjellberg Cutfire 100i:

CutFire 100i | CutFire | CNC and mechanised | Products | Plasma | Cutting Equipment | Kjellberg Finsterwalde

More information about SteelTailor:

SteelTailor offers portable CNC cutting machines,portable table plasma cutting machine,CNC plasma and flame cutting machine,cnc plasma cutters

Cooperation between Kjellberg cutfire 100i match with SteelTailor portable CNC plasma cutting machine » SteelTailor' Blog

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/blogs/...-portable.html