585,719 active members*
4,544 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > CNC Swiss Screw Machines > Citizen E32 servo alarms after battery died

Citizen E32 servo alarms after battery died

First off let me say that my knowledge in this area is limited. I bought this machine with a business partner who was a machinist but he has decided to not be part of this anymore. Shipping took a month and from what I have learned, the battery died. I changed the battery and was told that the parameters were lost. Citizen sent me the parameters and I believe that I have them loaded but now I am showing 3 "servo alarm: pr 0025" for X,Y, and Z. Also the boards on the back flash "F3-25-F2-25-F1-25" over and over. I have had 4 repair guys come out and none can fix it for me. I am located in the Houston TX area and would appreciate any help I can get. I have owned this for 18 months and have been fighting this problem the whole time.

Re: Citizen E32 servo alarms after battery died

Quote Originally Posted by brainbuktl View Post
    First off let me say that my knowledge in this area is limited. I bought this machine with a business partner who was a machinist but he has decided to not be part of this anymore. Shipping took a month and from what I have learned, the battery died. I changed the battery and was told that the parameters were lost. Citizen sent me the parameters and I believe that I have them loaded but now I am showing 3 "servo alarm: pr 0025" for X,Y, and Z. Also the boards on the back flash "F3-25-F2-25-F1-25" over and over. I have had 4 repair guys come out and none can fix it for me. I am located in the Houston TX area and would appreciate any help I can get. I have owned this for 18 months and have been fighting this problem the whole time.
    Have you performed a zero return for these axiis?
    Control the process, not the product!
    Machining is more science than art, master the science and the artistry will be evident.

Honestly, I don't know how to. My partner was the machinist and he left me with all of this. Is there somewhere I can get the info how to? Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by brainbuktl View Post
    Honestly, I don't know how to. My partner was the machinist and he left me with all of this. Is there somewhere I can get the info how to? Thanks for the reply
    Might I suggest your local Citizen distributor, they should be more than glad to assist you with specifics.
    Control the process, not the product!
    Machining is more science than art, master the science and the artistry will be evident.