585,975 active members*
4,529 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Mori Seiki Sub program

We have a Mori Seiki ZL 15 with a Fanuc 0-TT controller. We have a barfeed coupled to this machine, which requires a "sub program" associated with with turret numbEr 1 to allow it to run. this program has been deleted and we need to re-install it. Apparently we have to alter a parameter to allow this program to be downloaded and saved. I do not have a clue what I am looking for here. Can anyone help??

Thankyou
    Mark

This will be one of the 9000 programs probabally, which is enbled by a parameter, this is in the user parameters, rather than the option parameters, unfortunately if the bit is off so you can see the content of them and you do a total programs erase, they go too, so it pays to keep this bit on in normal use.
    Do you have the parameters manual.
    You will need to get the program first.
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Dear Sir,

I have an old lathes machine with controller are Fanuc 3T. But I have not any instruction to use. Could you please kindly support to me which site can download manual for FANUC 3T.
    Looking forward your feedback soon
    Best Regard
    DANG TAN SERVICE & TRADING CO.,LTD
    Office :245 Thanh Hoa A, An Thanh, Binh Duong, Vietnam
    Tell : +84-650-746389 Fax : +84-650-832345
    Factory : Hamlet 6. Tan An village, Thu Dau Mot town, Binh Duong provine, Vietnam.
    Tell : +84-650-888878 Fax : +84-650-888879

Hi Al,
    Yes it is a 9000 program Unfortunately I do not have the parameters manual. I do have a copy of the "sub program" in question. We have renamed this 7000 and call it up as a normal sub routine. But we would still like to save it as a protected 9000 program.
    Many Thanks
    Mark