Hello Everyone,
Been a member for some time, but only posted a couple of time. I've done a ton of reading on here....especially this forum......which is what convinced me to go with Novakon! Thanks!! I'm excited to be here and looking forward to contributing.

I've been wanting to get this started for the last week. Last Friday, Mar 28th, I wired the money to Novakon for a Torus Pro with servos and a 4th axis. I was going to wait on the 4th axis table for awhile, then realized just how much shipping and tariffs(customs) would add to it. Didn't change the shipping/tariffs by having it shipped with the mill. I don't have much to add at this point, but I will be shooting a lot of video during the assembly process. I already have a youtube channel and they'll all end up there. I'm planning to put them in this thread also. That way you won't have to sift through my channel to find the vids related to just this mill.

I'm a complete beginner with regards to cnc mills. I've been playing around with my 9x20 cnc'd lathe, but I'm still a novice there. My approach will be from that of a beginner...obviously! I tend to do very detailed vids. If you've got any requests for specific info you want to see, let me know, I'll see what I can do to make sure it ends up on camera.

I haven't decided on a CAM program yet. If you pop on here to say Hi, maybe you can also say which CAM you're using? Thanks!!!!
Mike
p.s.....I forgot to say that I ordered the power draw bar, as well.